Allow For A Separate, Translatable, Name/description Of The Gateway Name

a.daniello

As we discussed in http://www.blesta.co...standard-label/ and in http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4060-translation-of-gateway-name, there's a small improvement that can be useful:

allow for a separate, translatable, name/description to be used rather than the gateway name

So we can use a custom name for the gateway in order and/or pay form.

Thanks 

• 7 months later...

Is it possible yet to do this?

The way to do this is set the name via the language files and then just put the name in each language but hey "let's all say no".

Example:

/**
	 * Returns the name of this plugin
	 * @return string The common name of this plugin
	 */
	public function getName() {
		return Language::_("SharedLoginPlugin.name", true);	
	}

The way to do this is set the name via the language files and then just put the name in each language but hey "let's all say no".

Example:

/**
	 */
	}

after gateway installation , the gateway name has no relation with languages files . so edit delete has no impact of the displayed name .

the only solution i see now is to hack gateway-manager.php model , to make it fetch the name from file and not from database . is not so hard , i will share my solution in the next minutes .

after gateway installation , the gateway name has no relation with languages files . so edit delete has no impact of the displayed name .

the only solution i see now is to hack gateway-manager.php model , to make it fetch the name from file and not from database . is not so hard , i will share my solution in the next minutes .

Ah never knew that.

Example:

/**
	 */
	}

I think I tried that and also forced a gateway upgrade by changing the version number, but the gateway name showed to clients is determined by what's stored on the database (which doesn't change).