No Package Selected Even Though It Says "selected" When Using Ajax Themes And Back Button

dvhost

I have confirmed this happens in Firefox and Safari. Cannot confirm if it happens in Chrome but I suspect so as it uses a WebKit fork as its rendering engine.

You can reproduce the bug by doing the following:

1. Open an order page on your website.

2. If you click the back button, and than open the order page (or a different order page), even though the order page says "Selected", the package is not actually selected and there are no blank lines followed by "Register or Log In"

3. At no point can the customer actually order the selected package, unless they click the already highlighted and green "Selected" button a second time.

I can reproduce this 100% of the time.

I have confirmed this happens in Firefox and Safari. Cannot confirm if it happens in Chrome but I suspect so as it uses a WebKit fork as its rendering engine.

You can reproduce the bug by doing the following:

1. Open an order page on your website.

2. If you click the back button, and than open the order page (or a different order page), even though the order page says "Selected", the package is not actually selected and there are no blank lines followed by "Register or Log In"

3. At no point can the customer actually order the selected package, unless they click the already highlighted and green "Selected" button a second time.

I can reproduce this 100% of the time.

Steps 1 and 2 are a little vague. I'm not sure where in the order process you are experiencing this and where the browser's back button takes you to in this case. If you'd like, you can send me a private message with more information. I'd like to have a better idea of what you're experiencing to duplicate that behavior.

• 3 months later...