Edit "new Service Activated" Emails

eremini

Question

Hello,

Looking to clear up some confusion. I mainly sell dedicated servers and VPSes, where I put in the IP and root password a bit after order and I want them emailed when I set the service as activated. But current email just say "Service activated" without providing any information. How can I achieve this? I checked editing eMail templates and found no place to edit it.

Thanks for the help.

3 answers to this question

You can do what we do for manual orders.

Go to: Settings > Company > Emails > Service Creation just put the html / text tags in each each as normal.

Then go to Packages > Order form > Edit the one you wish. Check Require Manual Review and Approval of All Orders

This means you need to go to Billing > orders widget, check the box, click approve, go to the client page, click on pending, click manage then enter the information, then click Activate.

For the Packages:

You need a product for Universal Module, then put service row boxes, then in the package > product in the welcome email put: {service.universal_service_name} for each variable you custom add.

---

Example:

Label: License Key (Provided after)

Name: license_key

Type: Text

Required: No

Encrypt: Yes

You'd use: {service.license_key}

ok, I think I am understanding. But seems like I need to set the email for every package, can't do it for a group or general somehow? I have like 20 packages... 

If you only sell dedicated servers you might be able to put it in in the main template, but you can just copy paste the code into the welcome emails for one Universal Product, we have one per license brand unless we have a custom module done.