Blesta Freely Spams After Conversion

eremini

Question

Hi,

I understand that things are done different in Bleasta then in WHMCS and so, but this is rather horrible. in WHMCS until one invoice is not paid, next one will not be generated, so clients that abandomed their services I just left with the invoices hanging since it did no harm. Yesterday I finally got blesta cron going and damn what did it do.... Absolutely spammed all these inactive clients. First it was email each about new invoices. Then it was reminders .. A SINGLE email for a SINGLE invoice, so some old clients got 20 emails at once!!! Sorry but this is absolute spam and shouldn't happen. Now I have 10s of clients that don't even remember my company angry at me for flooding their mail boxes...

2 answers to this question

Why don't you tweak the settings to fit your needs?

Settings > Billing/Payment > Invoice and Charge Options.

- Here you can uncheck "Invoice Suspended Services" if you don't want them to be billed.

Settings > Billing/Payment > Payment Due Notices

- Here you can disable the first, second, third, or all payment notices and change when they are sent.

If you have a lot of customers with suspended services, you could cancel those services, void any invoices, and clear them out. Under Billing > Services, sort by Suspended to identify who these people are.

Some companies want to bug their customers who don't pay. I wouldn't call that spam.