Error Attachment On Support Ticket

ariq01

Question

14 answers to this question

Hello blestars.

I want to ask.

Why i can't see the attachment on support ticket?

I mean , After downloading the attachment (picture), i can't see it with my picture manager.

Yiur probleme is attachment system not working or files attached not working .

Have you tried to download the files from ftp and open it ?

Yiur probleme is attachment system not working or files attached not working .

Have you tried to download the files from ftp and open it ?

hi naja !

i've tried download the files from ftp and open it.. it is working as usual ( i can see the images).

but if i upload and download via attachment on support manager (blesta ticket), the result is like this -> http://prntscr.com/6kbvru

:(

Can you provide an image you're attaching to a ticket that doesn't display when viewing it from the Support system? It could be that the image is, or has become corrupt, or that your 'picture manager' isn't able to render it properly.

doesn't work in their cpanel file manager

Can you provide an image you're attaching to a ticket that doesn't display when viewing it from the Support system? It could be that the image is, or has become corrupt, or that your 'picture manager' isn't able to render it properly.

hi tyson.

you may check (download or upload) the attachment on this ticket.

https://lapangan.pelajarhosting.com/cp/client/plugin/support_manager/client_tickets/reply/5/?sid=ejQkOGxLVpYspZlHm%2BceXhTrcDd6bNaG2g1YO781dW0%3D

i have test it ,

the first observation , the size of the uploaded image is the same as the image in my pc .so the upload/download is completed .

now to do more test , if you download the image with ftp programm , can you see it ?

have you tried a simple upload form with php ? this is just to be more sure the probleme is from the upload proccess in the server or from the blesta upload system .

i have test it ,

the first observation , the size of the uploaded image is the same as the image in my pc .so the upload/download is completed .

now to do more test , if you download the image with ftp programm , can you see it ?

have you tried a simple upload form with php ? this is just to be more sure the probleme is from the upload proccess in the server or from the blesta upload system .

i can download the image with ftp . and i able to see it :)

But while on blesta attachment. i can't see it.

Maybe it is "permission" problem. Can you explain to me? what permission of the attachment folder (/1/support_manager_files) and the inside..

or maybe i'll test the attachment again on other domain. Thanks btw

I see that the file appears to be corrupt after downloading it.

But if you could provide an image that you uploaded through the support system, which no longer displays when downloading it, then we can test it in our systems to verify whether we encounter the same issue. At the moment, uploading and downloading attachment images is working fine in my system, so I'm not able to duplicate it.

i can download the image with ftp . and i able to see it :)

But while on blesta attachment. i can't see it.

Maybe it is "permission" problem. Can you explain to me? what permission of the attachment folder (/1/support_manager_files) and the inside..

or maybe i'll test the attachment again on other domain. Thanks btw

In imvoixe setting . when you set a logo or background . can you see your logo and background in the PDF ?

If yes . then the problem is just in support manager . have you any mod security rules installed?

Try a simple I Upload form script to test the upload .

In imvoixe setting . when you set a logo or background . can you see your logo and background in the PDF ?

If yes . then the problem is just in support manager . have you any mod security rules installed?

Try a simple I Upload form script to test the upload .

Yes sure, Mike (licensecart) have tried upload bigger attachment (like pdf) on my support manager.

And i can see / read that pdf .

BUT when upload images, i can't see it. (error)

Check your webserver logs and search for the file and see if there are any errors associated with it. Also, if need be check the MD5 sum of the original file. Than check the MD5 after a few upload/downloads and see if it is the same after each download or whether it changes on subsequent downloads. I haven't used PHP in a while, but I remember issues like this where PHP would write errors to the image file.