Blesta - Solusvm Modules - Type Not Found Problem

itvietnam

Question

9 answers to this question

Actually it's really hard to find which row i have to open because i see a lot of row there after testing a lot of function. When i got error -->i open new thread here then i test other function. I can't stop there and waiting your reply then go back to check the problem. So now after we test a lot of function so what row i have to open ?

Actually it's really hard to find which row i have to open because i see a lot of row there after testing a lot of function. When i got error -->i open new thread here then i test other function. I can't stop there and waiting your reply then go back to check the problem. So now after we test a lot of function so what row i have to open ?

Any, or try the top one, after you try to get the error.

I have this same issue.

Trying to change a hostname, I get "An internal error occurred, or the server did not respond to the request", and in the log I see that with no response, I also see this:

Input

vps.srvon.com|listtemplates
a:1:{s:4:"type";N;}

Output

vps.srvon.com
<status>error</status><statusmsg>Type not found</statusmsg>

In solusvm API log - it does not show hostname call at all.

Blesta log DOES show hostname call.

|vserver-hostname
a:2:{s:8:"hostname";s:13:"XXX";s:9:"vserverid";s:2:"48";}

The "Type not found" error looks to be caused by the "listtemplates" call because it does not have a VPS type set. Was the service created from Blesta using the module to provision it? It looks like it is missing some data, particularly a value for the "solusvm_type" service field. That field is only used internally, so it is not available in the UI. You can check all of the service fields with the following query:

SELECT * FROM `service_fields` WHERE `service_id` = '1';

Just replace the service ID (1) with the ID of your service.

The "solusvm_type" should have a `value` of "xen", "xen hvm", "kvm", or "openvz". If it is missing, set it to the appropriate value.