Mass Email Clients

hostingDifferent-Scott

Question

12 answers to this question

Am I just too tired and can´t find it? Is there a place to email all clients?

Thanks!

Scott

I just found out I'm not alone....  ;) . Using a separate app for emailing clients just doesn't feel right for me.

That's probably why it will be here soon as the guys have that as their next major feature :) that I know of ;) *don't tell anyone because they'll send the Blesta ninjas :ph34r: * haha  :lol:

LOL....  :D  ..... Hope that wont be very long

Agreed! This should have been a function out-of-the-box. There are many times a webhost would need to send out a mass email (server issues, explanations, etc) and not even addressing promotional use.

Hopefully this will come sooner rather than later.

Having to create a separate email list in mailchimp, have every one of my clients "subscribe," which you know they won't all do, is a very painful process and for those that don't subscribe, they never get important notifications.

Agreed! This should have been a function out-of-the-box. There are many times a webhost would need to send out a mass email (server issues, explanations, etc) and not even addressing promotional use.

Hopefully this will come sooner rather than later.

Having to create a separate email list in mailchimp, have every one of my clients "subscribe," which you know they won't all do, is a very painful process and for those that don't subscribe, they never get important notifications.

It is out of the box ;) called 2.5 haha, 3.0 is a full re-write and stuff needs to come out before luxury mate :P

I understand 3.0 was a complete rewrite, but this is a basic function, not luxury. If you have hundreds of clients, copying and pasting them into a mass email or using a 3rd-party app to mass email is clumsy and it is very necessary in our business to send out updates to all clients or clients within a certain product line. Just sayin'. :)