Provision Paid Pending Services

multibyte

Question

Good evening to you all,

Really hoping someone can help.

I'm in the process of installing Blesta. 

Everything on the install and configuration has run smoothly no problems at all. 

However I have just made a test client and signed up for a service which worked fine.

Now the service has activated on my server via the CPANEL module and I can log into it via cpanel however on Blesta its still showing as PENDING and also the cron job "Provision Paid Pending Services" is sticking.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated and like I have already said this is a brand new install and I have not changed any core files

Thanks 

Jamie 

8 answers to this question

What does your cron job look like?

cPanel needs: /usr/local/bin/php at the start and not /usr/bin/php as normal systems use.

If it's sticking you need to wait so you can unlock it.

Hello Mike, I hope this is what you mean cron Job: */5 * * * * /usr/bin/php /home/public_html/account/index.php cron

All over crons are working as they should except the provisional one 

Thanks 

Hello Mike, I hope this is what you mean cron Job: */5 * * * * /usr/bin/php /home/public_html/account/index.php cron

All over crons are working as they should except the provisional one 

Thanks 

Yeah you need to use /usr/local/bin/php cPanel has to be different like Plesk which both use weird ways to run crons probably.

If you haven't been able to resolve this yet, I would enable error reporting in Blesta, and then run the cron manually to see if there is an error being encountered. Alternatively, you could take a look at your web server/cron logs to see if an error was encountered that prevented the task from completing.

If you'd like to manually reset the stuck cron task, you can follow the instructions I outlined here.