'module_Row_Id' Cannot Be Null

MakeLemonade

Question

I have an order form set up. And it allows us to start filling out the order, with the nameservers (Namecheap module), set up a new account, etc. I select Credit Card as the payment method.  You'd think that the next page would show the form for a credit card (I'm using Authorize.net).  All of this is in test mode.

On the next page I get:

SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1048 Column 'module_row_id' cannot be null on line 124 in /home/site/sales/lib/model.php 

It makes sense that there needs to be a module assigned. It's Namecheap. But when I go to look at the package I set up,  it looks like this:

Package ID Name Module Quantity Options 1 Website Subscription Namecheap Unlimited EditCopyDelete

Note that NameCheap is the module. Just to be safe I tried saving it again, but no luck.

What could be causing this?

Thanks.

2 answers to this question

It seems like the module row setup for the Namecheap module package cannot be determined. You mentioned you re-saved the package--which should have resolved the issue--but you may need to confirm that the Namecheap option for "Account" is selected on the package, which identifies the appropriate module row you have configured for the Namecheap module.