Braintree Gateway

ChrisB

Installed a fresh blesta. Installed braintree gateway. Added currency , but if i go to invoice and click to pay. Nothing appear. I think thats gateway not working at all. I tried with a fresh blesta....

Any suggestion?

Works for me and have been using it over 2 months. Try changing your order form template if you are going through the order form. What do you get in the logs. I think one of the admins did mention above how to turn the logging on.

• 6 months later...

I am trying out Blesta as a WHMCS replacement, using Braintree as a merchant gateway with the official Braintree plugin. Braintree is extremely attractive because they do not charge any fees for the first $50,000 of transaction processing each month. Whoa!

Blesta staff, please consider this an up-vote for implementing support for Braintree's Vault, their tokenized credit card storage, in the official Braintree plugin. I ask for this because I had to disable Braintree's CVV rules in order to process payments with them using Blesta.

I believe this to be the current situation with Braintree since the CVV is not stored in Blesta's database and thus apparently not sent to Braintree when Blesta communicates transactions to the Braintree API using a stored Payment Account. Please correct me if I'm wrong about how Blesta stores credit cards when using the Braintree gateway.

I am trying out Blesta as a WHMCS replacement, using Braintree as a merchant gateway with the official Braintree plugin. Braintree is extremely attractive because they do not charge any fees for the first $50,000 of transaction processing each month. Whoa!

Blesta staff, please consider this an up-vote for implementing support for Braintree's Vault, their tokenized credit card storage, in the official Braintree plugin. I ask for this because I had to disable Braintree's CVV rules in order to process payments with them using Blesta.

I believe this to be the current situation with Braintree since the CVV is not stored in Blesta's database and thus apparently not sent to Braintree when Blesta communicates transactions to the Braintree API using a stored Payment Account. Please correct me if I'm wrong about how Blesta stores credit cards when using the Braintree gateway.

Careful, what line of business do you do? I've heard some merchants including Braintree don't support web hosting any more. It's getting pathetic with Merchants. BluePay, 2Checkout don't either.