500 Internal Server Error At Installation

kikloo

Question

Hi,

I am trying to get back to Blesta but when I tried to install it, I got 500 - Internal Server Error. All the checks were green and okay, I specified mysql database details and pressed the install button, blesta said "Please Wait..." but after 15 seconds  or I got 500 - Internal Server Error page. I checked in phpMyAdmin and it showed that about 104 tables have been created.

I have already tried 2 times but same result. What to do ?

Thanks.

folder permissions also needs changing to 777???

I would suggest setting the "config" directory to 777 during installation if you're still having trouble. During the installation process, Blesta will need to create, and write to a file within the directory, so it's important that the directory is writable during this process.

Hi,

Yesterday @licensecart helped me a lot in installing and configuring the blesta on my server. He went to extra mile and did all the setup and configure things quickly for me and also taught me how to review pending domains etc. I highly appreciate his help. He is an asset to blesta. Now I got it running, just need something clearning:

1. I added the cron and it automatically applied credits to invoice, I don't want that to happen. (a) how do i undo that ? (B) how do i stop that from happening in future ?

2. Does cron syncs domain expiry date of the domains from the registrar like whmcs does ?

3. Why cron has to run every 5 mins ?

Thanks.

You're more than welcome mate.

1. I added the cron and it automatically applied credits to invoice, I don't want that to happen. (a) how do i undo that ? ( B) how do i stop that from happening in future ?

Please go to: Settings > Company > Billing/Payment > uncheck "Automatically Apply Loose Credits"

How to un-apply credit on an invoice: http://screencast.com/t/j3vsiSQvZ

2. Does cron syncs domain expiry date of the domains from the registrar like whmcs does ?

If the invoice is non paid it will get suspended, if you have "Cancel Service Changes Days After Due" on the above page it will cancel the service if not paid. if it is paid it will renew. I have heard that a few domain registrar modules don't have this function in it yet to renew so you can add it or do it manually for now. Sorry I can't find it on the forum PauloV did the edits I believe.

3. Why cron has to run every 5 mins ?

It's to ensure the server doesn't overload if you run it too fast and the cron may take a few minutes to run all the tasks.

Hi,

I reviewed all the services that were pending reviews but I relisaed that Blesta has not imported the order-id number of the domains of most of them how to do that ? Its important because blesta has sent invoice to clients who's domains are already active and renewed and they are calling me as to why they are getting an invoice again ? How to quickly apply order-id for all the domains that don't have them ???

Thanks.

Hi,

I reviewed all the services that were pending reviews but I relisaed that Blesta has not imported the order-id number of the domains of most of them how to do that ? Its important because blesta has sent invoice to clients who's domains are already active and renewed and they are calling me as to why they are getting an invoice again ? How to quickly apply order-id for all the domains that don't have them ???

Thanks.

PHPMyAdmin to add them like I did with you on team viewer when sorting whmcs's mess. WHMCS doesn't store the order-id in the table so we can't get them imported. You can also use Naja7host's module: http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/671-logicbox-reloaded/

Hi,

Thanks.

Same happen to me. you can't avoid that or modules can fix for some reason blesta no respect for first time the renew date not matter how uou configurete that always invoice you that is why i turn off emails for migrations to no sent customers emails.

Same happen to me. you can't avoid that or modules can fix for some reason blesta no respect for first time the renew date not matter how uou configurete that always invoice you that is why i turn off emails for migrations to no sent customers emails.

Blesta takes what WHMCS gives it. If it's wrong you can't point it at Blesta.

Hi,

I sorted the order id's out manually as Blesta really didn't pick any of the ID's at all. Anyways, need some more questions answering:

1. How do I sync the expiry date with the registrar so Blesta does not send out wrong invoices ?

2. Do I need to check the box in packages which says: "Cancel at the end of term" or something like that in order to terminate / expire the domain or it means something else ?

3. I created 2 groups "Shared Hosting" and "Reseller Hosting" but only shared hosting packages are coming up in order page and not reseller packages ...why ?

Thanks.

1. How do I sync the expiry date with the registrar so Blesta does not send out wrong invoices ?

Go to the client's service and click Manage, then select Change renew date on the Actions drop down, and put in the correct date.

Video: http://screencast.com/t/wnWhQLqwPhKD

2. Do I need to check the box in packages which says: "Cancel at the end of term" or something like that in order to terminate / expire the domain or it means something else ?

If you want to expire you can just select the correct action for cancel and pick the date you wish.

Video: http://screencast.com/t/Hv4sQdLD72H

3. I created 2 groups "Shared Hosting" and "Reseller Hosting" but only shared hosting packages are coming up in order page and not reseller packages ...why ?

Shared hosting is probably your default order form, You can do either of the following:

1. Make an order form with both groups (I recommend the List Wizard style) and it will show both groups.

or

2. Make two sections for ordering: http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/1340-multiple-order-forums-on-client-portal/

necro up, error occurs immediate after starting install, so that how it appears in present time - not realise what am I to do now, as my hosting GCE don't have Debian older than last 9th, and was just willing to pay for license in 2 weeks after trial...

[Thu Dec 20 13:31:42.041424 2018] [:error] [pid 1048] [client 109.252.73.1:38648] PHP Fatal error:  The file /home/admin/web/mydomain.com/public_html/blesta/app/models/license.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.4 and cannot run under PHP 7.0.\n Please ask the provider of the script to provide a version encoded with the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.6. in Unknown on line 0, referer: http://mydomain.com/blesta/install/process/

You have to change php version or apply hotfix...change to php 5.6 or find hotfix for 7.0 and upload files(and replace existing).You can find hotfix in any blesta installation zip file,you can't miss since directiries are named hotfix-php7 but just in case here is hotfix attached to this post, upload it to blesta installation and extract with the option "replace existing"checked.

app.zip