Alternative Client Login Theme For Blesta

Ken Ng

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't use anything now. ;)

I can't stand playing "mouse boxing", and it takes extra clicks. A drop-down would solve that. I'd do it myself, if I knew how. However Bootstrap is complicated, and I just do not have the energy to learn it.

Bootstrap isn't even used in the admin area so how do you work that out :D

I have looked at the code in about 5 months. So going from memory.

If the admin is not bootstrap, then it's the client side, correct? (But I though the admin WAS Bootstrap.)

Any ideas where the could be customized? I remember looking at the code, and even the smallest tweak would break it entirely.

I made some good headway on client side customizations, but I did it without considering responsive design. Oops. So I have to redo it all.

I have looked at the code in about 5 months. So going from memory.

If the admin is not bootstrap, then it's the client side, correct? (But I though the admin WAS Bootstrap.)

Any ideas where the could be customized? I remember looking at the code, and even the smallest tweak would break it entirely.

I made some good headway on client side customizations, but I did it without considering responsive design. Oops. So I have to redo it all.

Correct the client side was updated to have Bootstrap back in 3.2.x I believe. it would be in /app/views/admin/structure.pdt and not sure you need js for the drop down, css and probably and if statement to limit the values by one to echo them in their own <li></li> but I don't do coding so I hire ModulesBakery.

• 4 years later...