Makeover For Blesta Client Theme?

Ken Ng

Love it :D

Thanks Michael. :blesta:

Looks great, wondering what you might be working on right now for your "BlestaTheme.com"

Thanks pal, Blestatheme.com will focus more on the frontend especially on template/theme. From integration to custom web design development for Blesta. Blestatheme.com right now is working on and hoping to release an alternative free makeover client theme for Blesta. The rest of the release will be premium themes. as well as some freebies as contribution.

I know who to look for if there's custom development services for blesta.:) 

I also know who to look for to buy license from. :)

Cheers,

Ken

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

This appears to be yet another abandoned "coming soon" type post on the Blesta forums.

There's been too many of these here in the past 2 years.

I suggest mods have a rule that "coming soon" is not allowed. Only post about finished plugins/etc.

Well, I posted because I want to show what i'm working on. If you can't wait, others can. This is not a paid theme. This is my own contribution(my time). and yes, Mods should have a rule that "coming soon" is not allowed. Paul? :)

This appears to be yet another abandoned "coming soon" type post on the Blesta forums.

There's been too many of these here in the past 2 years.

I suggest mods have a rule that "coming soon" is not allowed. Only post about finished plugins/etc.

I Agree.

and yes, Mods should have a rule that "coming soon" is not allowed. Paul? :)

This is really funny guys, not sure what would hurt for you when someone say that he is planning on doing x y and z and yet nothing was done ?!  most of what people post here are contributions, and even the going to be paid ones, people have their own reasons for not releasing something yet, i would say this is ridiculous to be honest.

And I've read the replies again on this thread. Don't think I said I'll release it here. I'm asking for feedback. In other words, letting others think that release is imminent is not in this case. Whatever it is, this world would be much a better place if someone would say something nicer and appreciate rather than saying something which is not very pleasant(yet another abandoned etc). This would encourage many others too. If possible close/delete this topic.

This is really funny guys, not sure what would hurt for you when someone say that he is planning on doing x y and z and yet nothing was done ?!  most of what people post here are contributions, and even the going to be paid ones, people have their own reasons for not releasing something yet, i would say this is ridiculous to be honest.

Totally!

• 3 weeks later...

letting others think that release is imminent is not in this case

And yet:

"" This website is coming soon

"" Blesta Theme

"" Blesta Theme - Blesta Integration - Custom Blesta Web Design

It's just really disappointing to see that nothing ever came of this. :(

If it's still vaporware after 6 months, it probably will be in another 6. The reason that I'm not more supportive or optimistic is because it doesn't matter. A theme developer who wants to develop a theme will do so. Same for plugins devs. But there is a huge online problem, and has been for many years now, of people saying "look at me, look at my undone stuff, isn't it great?!", only to do nothing and let others down. I've been online a long time, and learned long ago not to put faith in anything "coming soon".

If you read carefully, showoff category description is "Share and get feedback on your integration, website, and more"

Feedback... read the first post carefully.

If the template is done I'll definitely post on the contribution section like what i did with the login design.

Oh by the way, coming soon doesn't mean I'm going to release the template anytime soon. If you hover over the link, it is not about the template. It is a website...

If you read carefully, showoff category description is "Share and get feedback on your integration, website, and more"

Feedback... read the first post carefully.

If the template is done I'll definitely post on the contribution section like what i did with the login design.

Oh by the way, coming soon doesn't mean I'm going to release the template anytime soon. If you hover over the link, it is not about the template. It is a website...

Ignore him mate, he's moaning about thin air would like to see him do it.

I didn't want to, but it seems I may have to. My issue is lack of time, not lack of skill.

And if I create something others can use, I'll release it here.

Well in this business lack of time is in 99.99% reason why something is not started or finished,

sometimes more important things pop up and projects that devs started or promised goes on waiting list(free projects mostly).