Select Ajax Box In Order Form?

Brashquido

Question

11 answers to this question

full package URL from a test HTML file from the root of my Blesta install

It looks like the URL you're linking to is the problem. I see that each product is linked to .../order/main/index/... when it should be .../order/main/packages/... for a specific product. For example, this is a link to the third product.

The order plugin may perform a redirect when it receives certain GET parameters for an order form, so that is probably what you are experiencing.

Great, thanks for the tips guys!

Once thing I've seemed to notice though is that these group/package parameters only seem to work from within Blesta. Specifying group_id & package_id outside of Blesta does not appear to work.

I'm using Drupal to host the main content in my site. I created my own pricing table in Drupal with the URL's of the order buttons going to their respective URL's (including group_id & package_id), however the group_id & package_id component is stripped when the URL is clicked. My Blesta install and my Drupal install are on different sub domains.

Any ideas?

Great, thanks for the tips guys!

Once thing I've seemed to notice though is that these group/package parameters only seem to work from within Blesta. Specifying group_id & package_id outside of Blesta does not appear to work.

I'm using Drupal to host the main content in my site. I created my own pricing table in Drupal with the URL's of the order buttons going to their respective URL's (including group_id & package_id), however the group_id & package_id component is stripped when the URL is clicked. My Blesta install and my Drupal install are on different sub domains.

Any ideas?

I'd say Drupal isn't doing urls probably I use html and if you go to my site they all have the correct URL, I however went from Wizard Boxes to list so they won't select the box now :o

Don't think it is Drupal actually. I created a straight HTML page in my Drupal root directory with the same links. Same thing is happening.

I even put that same HTML page in the root of my Blesta directory and the same thing is happening.

Wondering if it is some sort of internal Blesta referrer sanitization thing? If I am on any webpage other than my Blesta install, even copying and pasting the link into address bar does not work. If I access any page in my Blesta install THEN paste that same URL, it works.

Don't think it is Drupal actually. I created a straight HTML page in my Drupal root directory with the same links. Same thing is happening.

I even put that same HTML page in the root of my Blesta directory and the same thing is happening.

Wondering if it is some sort of internal Blesta referrer sanitization thing? If I am on any webpage other than my Blesta install, even copying and pasting the link into address bar does not work. If I access any page in my Blesta install THEN paste that same URL, it works.

Works for me, I used the way I state in my article: 

https://licensecart.com/billing/order/main/packages/blesta/?group_id=7&package_id=156

Video: http://screencast.com/t/kbt6uCLo

You also stated it doesn't work when you go off Blesta... So see: http://screencast.com/t/qo1Simzk

The order system maintains a session for products that customers attempt to order. It's possible you can be redirected when adding a new product to the existing cart if it is not valid. For example, if you have a product in the USD currency already in the cart, attempting to add a product for a different currency would fail because only one currency can be used on an order. In that case, you would need to clear your cart before adding the other product.

Thanks for the help, however the problem still persists. I am wondering if this is platform related, but hoping it is my lack of sleep. 

I'm using Windows 2012 Server/IIS 8 using the native URL rewrite module where Michael is using Unix/Apache. The Blesta htaccess file imported just fine from memory, certainly am not aware of any issues anywhere else. What I am noticing in the IIS log files is that the package ID component of the query is being stripped if the referring file is not coming from Blestsa.

The following is a snippet of log file from requesting the full package URL from a test HTML file from the root of my Blesta install where you can see me loading the page, clicking the link (which shows a 302 redirect which is not done in the rewrite rules) and then URL rewrite stripping the package component of the query;

#Fields: cs-method cs-uri-stem cs-uri-query s-port cs(Referer) sc-status sc-substatus sc-win32-status time-taken

GET /services/test.html - 443 - 200 0 0 265
GET /services/order/main/index/virtual-server/ group_id=1&package_id=6 443 - https://my.iis-aid.com/services/test.html 302 0 0 734
GET /services/order/main/packages/virtual-server/ group_id=1 443 - https://my.iis-aid.com/services/test.html 200 0 0 953

Same goes again here when clicking on the full package URL from my Drupal site

#Fields: cs-method cs-uri-stem cs-uri-query s-port cs(Referer) sc-status sc-substatus sc-win32-status time-taken

GET /services/order/main/index/virtual-server/ group_id=1&package_id=6 443 - http://beta.iis-aid.com/ 302 0 0 740
GET /services/order/main/packages/virtual-server/ group_id=1 443 - http://beta.iis-aid.com/ 200 0 0 937

Clicking on the "Order" button from my default Blesta page loads the specified package perfectly, and the associated log files do not strip out the package ID as above.

I re-imported htaccess just in case, and this is what the rewrite section of my IIS web.config file looks like;

<rewrite>
            <rules>
                <rule name="Imported Rule 1">
                    <match url="^(.*)$" ignoreCase="false" />
                    <conditions logicalGrouping="MatchAll">
                        <add input="{REQUEST_FILENAME}" matchType="IsDirectory" ignoreCase="false" negate="true" />
                        <add input="{REQUEST_FILENAME}" matchType="IsFile" ignoreCase="false" negate="true" />
                    </conditions>
                    <action type="Rewrite" url="index.php" />
                </rule>
                <rule name="Imported Rule 2" stopProcessing="true">
                    <match url="install.php" ignoreCase="false" />
                    <conditions logicalGrouping="MatchAll">
                        <add input="{URL}" pattern="^(.*)/install.php$" ignoreCase="false" />
                    </conditions>
                    <action type="Redirect" url="{C:1}/install/" redirectType="Permanent" />
                </rule>
            </rules>
        </rewrite>

This is what the default Blesta htaccess rules look like;

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} ^(.*)/install.php$
RewriteRule install.php %1/install/ [R=301,L]

Is there anyway I can run Blesta without rewriting URLs? If I could do this, then I could focus the issue to a rewrite issue or not.