Looking For A Developer For Xero Integration

jhadley

I'm in talks with the Blesta staff about this but wanted to open up discussion here as well, in case another member here wants to take this on.

I need a Xero integration coded. It should run by cron every day and must have the following features:

1. Sync clients: it should detect if a client exists by matching the client's email address in Blesta to the clients in Xero. If it doesn't exist in Xero, create it.
  2. Sync invoices: it should detect if an invoice exists by matching the invoice number in Blesta to the invoices in Xero. If it doesn't exist in Xero, create it. The "account" in Xero should be filled by the integration based on the country the client is based in (e.g. "UK" => "UK Sales" or anywhere else in the EU => "EU Sales"). This last part should be configurable in Blesta.
  3. Sync transactions: it should detect if a transaction exists by matching the amount, date and invoice number in Blesta to the same values in Xero. If it doesn't exist, create it.

A quick search of the forum shows there are other people who would like this, and indeed Blesta doesn't have integration with any accounting system AFAIK. Thus, I'm open to two models:

1. I pay a bit less to sponsor the development of the integration. I get a licence at the end for my own use and you keep the ownership and can sell it etc.
  2. I pay a bit more (hopefully still not too much!) and I own it exclusively and will try to recoup some of the cost by selling licences.

In both cases, the price should be as reasonable as possible.

We are also in need of a Xero integration, however we also need "transaction processing" costs to be accounted for and broken down when imported into Xero, simlilar in function (or working in conjunction) to this: http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4354-transaction-processing-costs-listed-and-removed-from-net-revenue-reports/

I bet you @jhadley would like this as well

We are also in need of a Xero integration, however we also need "transaction processing" costs to be accounted for and broken down when imported into Xero, simlilar in function (or working in conjunction) to this: http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4354-transaction-processing-costs-listed-and-removed-from-net-revenue-reports/

I bet you @jhadley would like this as well

Yes, I forgot about this. Definitely needed.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...