Upgrade From 3.2.2 To 3.4.3?

Clare

Question

Hi, 

Still love Blesta. I need to upgrade from version 3.2.2 to version 3.4.3. I'm not sure of the best way to do that. I should probably try the incremental upgrades from now on. 

Also, at least one of my clients has been getting duplicate invoices. Maybe this will be fixed when I upgrade. 

Thanks ahead of time!!!

2 answers to this question

Jonathan is right, and you can get the full release for 3.4.3 at https://account.blesta.com/client/plugin/download_manager/client_main/download/63/blesta-3.4.3.zip

Back up your database & installation files first. Your database and /config/blesta.php config file are very important.

I'm not aware of any duplicate invoice issues. I would double check that you don't have 2 crons running, that there is just one service or group of services that are being billed and that there isn't also a recurring invoice. If you have any custom code or 3rd party extensions, I would suggest disabling them temporarily to try to rule them out.