Reactivate Service

hpno

Currently, there is no option for re-activating a service after canceling. If customer decides to come back with the same information, now, there are 2 services with the same information, one is active, one is canceled. Doesn't look good from my view.

Can you add an option allowing re-activating a canceled service please?

Thanks.

I don't know that this is possible, because the service may not contain all of the information necessary to reactivate it, and configurable options, servers, etc at the time the service was originally created may no longer be available.

If you are suggesting we simply allow the status to be changed from Cancel back to Active, without further evaluating anything or actually re-provisioning the service, that may be a possibility. But, creating the service again may not be possible. Re-ordering it is the best way to go in such a case.

If you are suggesting we simply allow the status to be changed from Cancel back to Active, without further evaluating anything or actually re-provisioning the service, that may be a possibility.

This might be a good option. I know in that case, manual creating is needed. But it can be done easily by a create button, click to that, Blesta connects to server and create an account with existing information from Blesta.

Thanks.

I don't believe I know "one" system which you click a button to re-act a service.

i have done this in blesta 2.5 :) .

in the fact is not a complexe action , i have spent a lot of time in v2.5 todo it , but in v3 i think is a imple task .

so +1 for this feature . or simply a change status at the first step is accepted .

i have done this in blesta 2.5 :) .

in the fact is not a complexe action , i have spent a lot of time in v2.5 todo it , but in v3 i think is a imple task .

so +1 for this feature . or simply a change status at the first step is accepted .

2.5 had it? never knew that might have to go back and try it haha, but I've not heard of a competitor do it.

2.5 had it? never knew that might have to go back and try it haha, but I've not heard of a competitor do it.

no , it wasn't , blesta 2.5 was option to change deleted date, then it back to active, but i have added a new option to re-activate(recreate cpanel account with the same login/password/domain ) . it helped us and we have saved time with it .

if there was a event in blesta 3 for adding new option in service i can make a plugin for it .

never knew that when I used it from 2008 - 2013 I used to just get them to re-order it and I do the same on Blesta.

I used WHMCS from 2007, and I believe it's always there.

However, the point is NOT that other systems have this feature or not. I raised a request, because I thought it's useful, not because Blesta should copy features from other systems. 

never knew that when I used it from 2008 - 2013 nor is it on the docs. I used to just get them to re-order it and I do the same on Blesta.

It is in WHMCS and documented here: http://docs.whmcs.com/Clients:Products/Services_Tab

If a service is tied to a module it'll show the modules buttons on the admin side under product/services (In the event of a cPanel account, that'll be Create).

It is in WHMCS and documented here: http://docs.whmcs.com/Clients:Products/Services_Tab

If a service is tied to a module it'll show the modules buttons on the admin side under product/services (In the event of a cPanel account, that'll be Create).

Lol so you have to click create, so what happens to a invoice does that have to be manual creation... It sounds really pointless to re-create a service, if someone cancelled it they didn't want it. If they didn't pay for it then they ovs don't want it otherwise they would have paid for it. 

Lol so you have to click create, so what happens to a invoice does that have to be manual creation... It sounds really pointless to re-create a service, if someone cancelled it they didn't want it. If they didn't pay for it then they ovs don't want it otherwise they would have paid for it. 

You can hit create and set the next due date accordingly and an invoice will automatically be generated on the next cron run. Or you can do it manually as you say.

I think it has its uses (I've used it many times on previous installs) and would be a great addition to Blesta.

• 3 months later...

We Sell monthly license to use for softwares we develloped,

I can see it's very boring to ask customers to order new license every time license expired for not being paid on time, when we would like to be able to manage cancelled services.

This should be a Blesta option, so,

+1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...