Confusion About Invoice Date

eremini

Question

4 answers to this question

Here's the service info

oDiVgOK.png

Renew date wasn't changed. The only odd thing is prolly that the service was auto-suspended, then unsuspended, which generated the invoice. But it should still be for the right date span? Customer filed a ticket asking why the invoice is not for a full month. What's the best way to fix this?

Thanks for all your hlep!

If the invoice shouldn't exist, you can void it. If it should exist but should be due later, you can change the due date by editing the invoice. The only time I'm aware that a due date for an invoice does not coincide with the services renew date is when the service was just added as Tyson mentioned. That invoice looks like the service was just added, but it's newer than previous ones. If I were to guess, I'd say the original service was cancelled and a new service for the same amount was added, but I have no idea. My suggestion is to just correct the invoice in question -- either void entirely, or adjust as necessary.