Licensecart

Michael

As you may know I've been interested in showing off Blesta and working a business around them, reselling their licenses. I don't at the moment but I hope to when the new plans come out I've been talking to paul and I asked if I could use their name but due to trademark he didn't recommend it.

Then I thought of a few good names and I came up with LicenseCart and then grew on that, I thought it sounded nice and to be honest goes good with Blesta as it's a shopping cart haha. Anyway as Paul stated using a non blesta domain / brand means I can re-sell other licenses. I might do in the future but I want to build it up from Blesta and help Paul, and the team get high sales because we know and they know this is the best billing system by far!

Anyway enough of the blabber on how I got the name here is the link: http://licensecart.com/site/ this is the link to the design I'm doing for the website. I wanted to try responsive since my mate Kyle (Memoryx2) is addicted to it, so I thought why not at least I will be a step in front of the current competitors as of now.

Please can you check it out and give me some feedback, I am building it slowly so it's still work in progress (Prices are just temp, I'm not sure how much we will get them at).

Five cheers for Blesta  :rolleyes:

Kind regards,

Michael.

I think you've got a nice name, and the website looks to be starting to come together. Awesome!

Thank you Paul :) I've finished the first page now just need to do the rest haha :) Will you guys be having a official reseller picture with a link to show we are authorized? 

My thought on the homepage? I like it. It's simple, but still looks nice.

What would I like to see? The screenshots on your homepage; they should be clickable so you can zoom in and see them better!

But I like what you're doing so far!

Thank you I'll look into that now a bit of Lightbox should do the trick :)

My thought on the homepage? I like it. It's simple, but still looks nice.

What would I like to see? The screenshots on your homepage; they should be clickable so you can zoom in and see them better!

But I like what you're doing so far!

Sorted mate all working well :D thanks for the idea :) check it out.

Since you're building off of Bootstrap, you might want to take a look at modals.

http://twitter.github.io/bootstrap/javascript.html#modals

Ah I used this mate: http://jbutz.github.io/bootstrap-lightbox/

Though I can "nitpick" some more if you want! :P lol

Now that I'm playing with that, I kind of wish you scroll left and right in the preview window... so you can scroll through the screenshots without getting out of the preview screen. Facebook has me spoiled on scrolling through pictures that way.. Which, then would probably mean you'd have to add the caption for each image when previewing them so you can know what you're looking at while scrolling through them.

This of course isn't a big deal, I just have a preference certain things..you know? but I do like what you're doing!!

Though I can "nitpick" some more if you want! :P lol

Now that I'm playing with that, I kind of wish you scroll left and right in the preview window... so you can scroll through the screenshots without getting out of the preview screen. Facebook has me spoiled on scrolling through pictures that way.. Which, then would probably mean you'd have to add the caption for each image when previewing them so you can know what you're looking at while scrolling through them.

This of course isn't a big deal, I just have a preference certain things..you know? but I do like what you're doing!!

Nice idea mate, but sadly the bootstap lightview doesn't support it :( might do in the future haha, one thing I hate about not being a developer :)

The other pages are looking good too!

Thanks mate, few more to do :) and then Blesta V3 new plans for resellers :)

Edit: Site may be down for a few people, had to move it to my billing.cubicwebs.com account to get the billing.licensecart.com working. :) shouldn't be long I can view it but I'm using level3 Public DNS.

How do you like Bootstrap? I've considered using it before, but never have.

I used Bootstap like on WHM** but I've only started using Bootstap fully on Licensecart and I love it :)

Updated [25-06-13]:

- Paul gave me a  high res logo and updated the blesta logos on the site to resize.

Hi guys can you guys just check over our layout for the final time for me please: http://licensecart.com/site/

The only things that need doing are:

- Privacy Policy 

- Terms of Service

- More screenshots for Blesta.

Thank you for your time guys :)

EU Cookie Law has been added - only shows once per month.

Brought:  licensecart.co.uk, licensecart.biz and licensecart.net