Connecting A Blesta Account To An Existing Cpanel?

sunrisepro

Question

9 answers to this question

Ah - so I can create a client profile manually, without having them do it and connect it to their cPanel.

Yep! That's the best way to go if the account is pre-existing.

Some people will select the option to NOT invoice them when adding it if they were being billed previously by some other system and you want to sync them up, and then change the renew date after the service is added as well, so that it renews at the right time.

For example, if it's a 1 year service when you add it, it will renew a year from today. But if the client paid you for a year back on say January 15, 2015, then you may not want to invoice them now, and change the renew date to January 15, 2016.

Yes, on their client profile click "Create Service" under Actions. Select the cPanel package, and UNCHECK the "Use Module" option. This will add it to Blesta only. Then, go back and click the "Manage" link for the service, add the correct username and uncheck "Use Module" when saving it again. The account should now be linked, assuming it points to the same WHM server.

For example, if it's a 1 year service when you add it, it will renew a year from today. But if the client paid you for a year back on say January 15, 2015, then you may not want to invoice them now, and change the renew date to January 15, 2016.

How to setup the renew date to January 15, 2016 ?

I'm still confuse about it.

How to setup the renew date to January 15, 2016 ?

I'm still confuse about it.

After you've created the service, click the "Manage" link next to it on the client's profile page from the admin interface. Under "Actions" is a drop-down menu--select "Change Renew Date". A input box will appear with a calendar icon that allows you to change the renew date.

Sounds like a tag in the welcome email is causing that.

Thanks for the quick responce.   I had an image link in the welcome email.   I removed it but the same error.

So then i removed {package.email_html}  from the responce, manually filled out the email for that specific customer, and it worked.

Then readded, the stock response.  I presume it will be ok for normal account activation?

Hi {contact.first_name},

Your service has been approved and activated. Please keep this email for your records.

{package.email_html}

Working now, but I have 3 services the customer.  Is it OK to manully remove the earlier services from the database?   It only generted 1 invoice 

fortunately.

Thanks for your help. :blesta:

Thanks for the quick responce.   I had an image link in the welcome email.   I removed it but the same error.

So then i removed {package.email_html}  from the responce, manually filled out the email for that specific customer, and it worked.

Then readded, the stock response.  I presume it will be ok for normal account activation?

Hi {contact.first_name},

Your service has been approved and activated. Please keep this email for your records.

{package.email_html}

Working now, but I have 3 services the customer.  Is it OK to manully remove the earlier services from the database?   It only generted 1 invoice 

fortunately.

Thanks for your help. :blesta:

Not recommended to. And the tags you can keep the html tags in the creation email and then put the information in the "package welcome email".