About On Universal Module

FiRaRi

Question

Hi, i create new product. Visitors need only enter information when buying just one. (Only domain name do not need another) we only need to enter a user name and password of the service received manually. customer service details could see it.. How can we make passive when ordering other areas ? You can look attachment.

post-10694-0-33504900-1431530234_thumb.p

11 answers to this question

Thank you for answers.

You can use the service information hack to make only certain fields show up there and not when they are ordering, otherwise you can't do that: http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/2952-blesta-321-universal-module-workaround-show-service-fields-at-client-panel/

This arrangement did before. in that the active system. When i add public tag its look in details page.Please check attachment. When ordering , but only you get the domain name. i want to only this

post-10694-0-62912000-1431534215_thumb.p

post-10694-0-39006600-1431534221_thumb.p

You might be able to hide the optional fields in v3.5.0 using configurable options. There will be new settings to determine whether a config option can be added or updated by a client, but this is on a per config option basis, and is not apart of the Universal Module.

When can we download this version ?

Now we can not sell to new package. Because We were unable to solve this problem. Is there someone who can help within the fee? No time to wait because

Don't see why? We sell stuff which the client's can see we just have (provided after) on the ones they don't touch and you can just edit them if they do.

Thank you for interest mate. We sell it from there (http://firmajans.net/fiyatlar.php) If you click to package for sell It is directed to the sales page. 

just here for our domain name is required. Other areas should be filled by us. But but we can not do it. 

What I would do if I was in your shoes is the following:

Remove the settings field, and put it in the welcome email.

Put (provided after) on the username and password and then make the orders manual provisioned and put them in when you are activating it.

This task may be useful for this case CORE-1661 will allow admins to edit universal module service fields of the type "hidden". Clients are not prompted to enter any details for universal module service fields that are of the type "hidden" but currently staff cannot update them either. This task allows staff to be able to update them, while keeping them hidden from clients.

It's important to note though, that these hidden fields are real fields, ie <input type=hidden so it's possible for a client to view the details by inspecting the source.