Gpg-Signed E-Mails

will

Several of our customers have inquired whether or not we could sign our communications from Blesta with GPG. (Doing so with PGP would probably be even better.) How hard would this be to implement? What part of the codebase would need to be modified?

Yeah, it looks like Swiftmailer supports S/MIME, but I think that's of less interest to our customers.

It does look like I can add parts to the body through Swiftmailer, though, so I'll probably modify the send function in /components/email/email.php to change the message's type to "multipart/signed", compute a signature for the "text/plain" portion, and add a part named "application/pgp-signature" with that signature contained. If anyone's interested in the code, I can share it when I'm done. (It's pretty low on my priority list right now, though, and it will unfortunately be hardcoded, not exposed through the admin console.)

There's one thing there I wouldn't mind seeing on mass mail haha the request if read bit and on mass mail logs you see  tick if it was read :P.

The read notification is annoying. I never, ever, ever send read receipts.

Some mail servers like Mandrill can make use of message tagging and track opens, which are useful for statistical purposes for various types of emails. It would be interesting to be able to add special headers to outgoing email to enable some of these features on a per-template basis.