How Big Is Yours?

phireuk

Despite the ambiguous title, i'm just wondering how big other peoples blesta installs are.

I have  25GB on my VPS, including OS, packages, software etc, solely for hosting blesta.    And have been given the opportunity to double my RAM and drive space for 2 euro extra a month (the offer expires soon)

I noticed log_cron is the biggest area in my database, and is growing quickly.  I wondered if this will simply keep growing forever, or does it delete old entries after so long?  My PDF invoices are about 250KB (with the logo + header), and my customer base will be small compared to a hosting company, as im primarily a designer.

So do people think 25GB will be more than enough, or should I upgrade?

How big is your database and total install?

How many customers?

How long have you been running blesta?

:blesta:

I noticed log_cron is the biggest area in my database, and is growing quickly.  I wondered if this will simply keep growing forever, or does it delete old entries after so long?  My PDF invoices are about 250KB (with the logo + header), and my customer base will be small compared to a hosting company, as im primarily a designer.

The log is rotated per Settings > System > General > Basic Setup: Rotation Policy. I believe the default is 30 days, but you can lower it if you want. I recommend keeping a log for 30 days, old records are removed after that time automatically so your log database will not continue to grow forever. 

Despite the ambiguous title, i'm just wondering how big other peoples blesta installs are.

I have  25GB on my VPS, including OS, packages, software etc, solely for hosting blesta.    And have been given the opportunity to double my RAM and drive space for 2 euro extra a month (the offer expires soon)

So do people think 25GB will be more than enough, or should I upgrade?

How big is your database and total install?

How many customers?

How long have you been running blesta?

for experience is enough ; the logs is cleaner every X days .

That should be more than enough space.

Currently I am using around 4 GB of space for everything on the machine that blesta is running on (OS, db, files, etc).  I am hosting downloads from elsewhere though otherwise those could add up as custom packages for people may be a couple hundred mb's a piece. 

If you are doing design stuff just take into account the size and number of files you may be putting into blesta for your users to download.  If you are hosting them elsewhere then it shouldn't be a problem.