Client Id Design

Michael

I'm not a fan of the client ID position:

post-38-0-91198900-1433276942_thumb.png

I think it would be better like this:

post-38-0-70334900-1433276940_thumb.png

Or what I use now which is like the admin area (I think 2.5 did this too not sure have to get my demo site back up to see).

post-38-0-84175200-1433276941_thumb.png

<h3 class="panel-title">Client #<?php echo $this->Html->_($client->id_code, true);?><!--<?php $this->_("ClientMain.myinfo.boxtitle_client");?>--></h3>

I agree that the positioning of the client id could be improved. I think adding hr's around it will make it take up more space than is necessary though. Having it in the panel heading seems a little better, but I prefer to keep that saying "My Information". Adding it after "My Information" may take up too much space, we don't want that to wrap.

I'm torn, not sure the best placement. Anyone have any other suggestions?

3rd one :) anyway ideas when will 3.5 release? I'm in the midst of doing a makeover for client template.

3.5 does seem to change a few things in templates so I'd recommend building on 3.5 base.  Basic on Blesta's history a stable release is probably only a few weeks away.

So everyone likes that third option, showing the client id in the heading in place of "My Information"? Interestingly this is what we did in Blesta prior to 3.0.

Thought it was on 2.5 mate lol which is why I liked it :P