Convert "apply Credit" To Gateway

Blesta Addons

i suggested to convert the "Apply credit" payment to a gateway .

is better for the view and the structure of of the page, also that way we can use the "Apply credit" payment in ajaxed form .

if you consider my suggestion is not accepted , add only a option to display/hide the use credit checkbox/field globally . that way i can create my own gateway and use it - will to share it freely with the community - .

If the credit doesn't cover the required payment cost, then the client would need to also select another payment method. You don't find it confusing that they may need to enter credit card details and also select an Apply Credit box on the right? I imagine if they entered a new credit card, they would need to fill out the new payment details, then scroll all the way back up to check the "Apply Credit" box, then scroll all the way back down the page again to hit the Review button. That doesn't seem like a better UI design to me.

If the credit doesn't cover the required payment cost, then the client would need to also select another payment method. You don't find it confusing that they may need to enter credit card details and also select an Apply Credit box on the right? I imagine if they entered a new credit card, they would need to fill out the new payment details, then scroll all the way back up to check the "Apply Credit" box, then scroll all the way back down the page again to hit the Review button. That doesn't seem like a better UI design to me.

big provider like OVH and GOGETSSL and others has the option that you have considired as a bad behavior , and i don't think they all have a bad or poor imagination . they offer you to choose from available payment methode (they have credit as a payment option) , if the credit is not covering the invoice amount they let you pay a part from the invoice , then re-pay the remaining part by another payment option .

if my request is not adequate to the blesta design , at least add a option to disable the use aply by credit from client payment page .

big provider like OVH and GOGETSSL and others has the option that you have considired as a bad behavior , and i don't think they all have a bad or poor imagination . they offer you to choose from available payment methode (they have credit as a payment option) , if the credit is not covering the invoice amount they let you pay a part from the invoice , then re-pay the remaining part by another payment option .

if my request is not adequate to the blesta design , at least add a option to disable the use aply by credit from client payment page .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Sorry to bump this thread, but today i found that this option is really nice to be added in blesta, use the client credit as a payment is more logical than the actual behavior, from big providers (companies) they have the option to select from different gateways and from available credit. 

not sure if blesta can re-disscuss this and maybe make the change .