Release 3.5.0-B5

Cody

Version 3.5.0-b5 is now available. You can download it in the Client Area.

This is a BETA feature release. This release is not considered stable enough for production use. Please report any bugs in the 3.5 beta bug forum.

Installing Blesta

See Installing Blesta in the User Manual for instructions.

Upgrading Blesta

See Upgrading Blesta in the User Manual for instructions.

Release Notes

See Blesta Core - Version 3.5.0-b5.

For older releases see all Change Logs.

are you using this in a production ?

Well it is beta and I woudn't sugest to go in production with it ,final release will be available probably soon so why not wait little more, and if you decide to go with it than first back up stable variant so in case you got in to problems you can simple back on stable.

Well it is beta and I woudn't sugest to go in production with it ,final release will be available probably soon so why not wait little more, and if you decide to go with it than first back up stable variant so in case you got in to problems you can simple back on stable.

First thing Paul told me when 3.0 came out but hey haha I do on every beta, the only difference is, instead of a patch you have the full files so you need to remove the files you've customised on every beta version.

And you're right always take a backup if possible, if you use SSH:

zip blesta-350-b4.zip ./*

and go to phpmyadmin export > full backup.

I always use Beta's in production mate :blesta: I trust the guys to use it and it helps find bugs if there is, but it's always 99.9% stable.

Well it is not always up to them,all of us mostly are useing bunch of  third party plugins/mods/geteways and  devlopers use beta for testing their apps ,so .....well I have  beta on localhost but I don't go in production with beta except if I need some new future so badly.,if not than no.This is not major upgrade so it shoudn't be issues.

Well it is not always up to them,all of us mostly are useing bunch of  third party plugins/mods/geteways and  devlopers use beta for testing their apps ,so .....well I have  beta on localhost but I don't go in production with beta except if I need some new future so badly.,if not than no.This is not major upgrade so it shoudn't be issues.

Third party will never ever ever ever break on Blesta :D the only time it sort of happened is when Blesta went to bootstrap in 3.2 as they needed to make it work nicely with that. But third party should work on every version above it.

We do our best to ensure that public betas don't have critical bugs, but it can happen. The whole point of a beta is to open things up so others can find issues we couldn't find and provide feedback so that we can make adjustments in functionality. We can't and won't recommend running a beta in production, but some people do it.

It's looking like we probably won't need a beta 6. Final release imminent (In by best robotic voice).  :blesta:

Any eta, looking at getting our multiple stores online.. Dont want to waste time working on 3.4 and then needing upgrade to 3.5

Here is a list of items resolved for 3.5.0 - http://dev.blesta.com/browse/CORE-1715?jql=fixVersion%20%3D%20%223.5.0%22%20AND%20status%20in%20(Resolved%2C%20Closed)

Nothing really critical, but it would give you an idea of what you're missing if you run with 3.5 beta 5 now. Of course we don't recommend using a beta in production, and the final release should be out within a week. (Either this week, or more likely, early next week) We don't like to release late in the week.