Multicraft 2.0 - Possible Api Issues.

theone85ca

Question

Hi All,

I'm having a few issues when setting up the Multicraft module in Blesta.

I'm running Multicraft 2.0.0 and Daemon 1.8.4. I can create servers manually in Multicraft but when I use the module in Blesta it doesn't auto create. Even when manually activating the service via Blesta I get the error below.

An internal error occurred, or the server did not respond to the request.

The API is enabled in Multicraft and I believe I've followed the instructions on the Blesta website for inputting the API information and setting everything up. Im really at a loss as to why this isn't working.

Help!!

2 answers to this question

Check the Module logs for more information under [Tools] in Blesta. Under [Tools], each record in the table contains raw data regarding API communication to and from the Multicraft server. Click the table row for a Multicraft entry to see the logs for that particular request (e.g. when creating a Multicraft server). Look for the response that ended in an Error, and the raw output should contain some data that may help determine the cause of the failure. Feel free to include the problematic logs in this thread if the issue is not apparent to you.