[Module][Fixed] Cpanel Extended

Abdy

Hi Blesta Users,   :blesta:

Yesterday im decided to upgrade Blesta to the latest version (3.4.4) and cPanel of my server from 11.49 to 11.50, After the upgrade, the cPanel Extended module stop working, Showing always "Internal Error". And don't show more the Disk and Bandwidth Statistics.

The original cPanel Module from Blesta have the option to change the password, and cPanel Extended don't have.

This Fixed version have the option to change the Password of cPanel from Blesta and its fixed and works again this fantastic module.

Enjoy  ;)

PS: Sorry for my bad english   :(

4376298a68cb1f1a322b68900cd28c52o.png

----- UPDATE [22/06/15] ------

- Added Emails Forwarders  :blesta:

e7eb12d44f8321609cbb97d87b9c18d2o.png

----- UPDATE [23/06/15] ------

- DNS Zone Editor Added  :blesta:
6f237d12cbcf76b37336a1111feb28d4o.png

cpanelextended.zip

i think Blesta should merge this two module and my module (cpanel reloaded) in just one module . that is the best option .

if blesta accept i can begin for upgrading the core module to add more option from the extended module .

that way is easyfor blesta to update and enhaced just one module .

Nice, thanks for the contribution. I love your color theme as well.  :blesta:

We would be interested in updating our official cPanel module with extended features, so long as it maintains compatibility and is coded well. There are some issues in the original cPanel Extended module that would need to be corrected, especially in terms of design consistency so I'm not sure the best approach.

Also, I'd love to extend the capability of modules such that management features can be granted on an individual basis to clients. (For example, some may not want a client to be able to change their password, or manage cron jobs) In the future :)

We would be interested in updating our official cPanel module with extended features, so long as it maintains compatibility and is coded well. There are some issues in the original cPanel Extended module that would need to be corrected, especially in terms of design consistency so I'm not sure the best approach.

Also, I'd love to extend the capability of modules such that management features can be granted on an individual basis to clients. (For example, some may not want a client to be able to change their password, or manage cron jobs) In the future :)

i will finich my new cpanel reloaded module , is based in the original cpanel . i will send it yo you to check it , i don't care about the right of the module, what i want is just offer something strong to the community . if you accept of course .

Thanks  :blesta:

i will finich my new cpanel reloaded module , is based in the original cpanel . i will send it yo you to check it , i don't care about the right of the module, what i want is just offer something strong to the community . if you accept of course .

Nice  :blesta: