[Module] Cpanel Extended V3 - The Best Update Ever Made. With Softaculous And Webdisk Support. With A New Design.

Abdy

Hi again :blesta:

Today I bring you a beautiful module for cPanel. With several improvements.

Features

• New Statistics Design
  • WebDisk Support
  • Install Any Script from Blesta (Softaculous)
  • DNS Zone Editor
  • Email Fowarding
  • Preview of the Hosted Site
  • And lot more... With love <3

Update 19/08/15

• Change Password issues Fixed
  • Internal changes

Available in GitHub: https://github.com/CyanDarkInc/cpanelextended

Screenshoots

8ff77bc81c9f8aa0f4bc0f4957aece2bo.png

d4f24dcf4973854bdcd88e6a2a0d3413o.png

7360a187bc9af970bfcfaf8c4f109d6fo.png

Is it based on the original cPanel extended from ModulesGarden that they gave to us and we released free? Or is this originally from another source?

I m sure is from the old plugin . I think Mr cyndark has not the attention to make something wrong .

Normally it would be acceptable if he sell the service to fix the errors and extend the module rather than selling the module itself fixed .

@Paul , what about adding this features to the core cpanel module ? Thats the best solution to stop divide the people with other module for the same purpose

Great job cyandark :)

For people saying its a scam or not worth it, just use the original, you are not forced to buy it. Do you know how many hours it takes for a dev to this? Even for just modifing the theme? Think again ;)

I will buy this module because it worth the 5 Bucks for the work he have.

All my modules and plugins are free and i add a lot of hours, most of them where based on existent modules/plugins.

Keep up the great work cyandark :blesta:

P.S- @cyandark in the future change from pay 5 Bucks to "I accep donations starting at 5 bucks" lol

Great job cyandark :)

For people saying its a scam or not worth it, just use the original, you are not forced to buy it. Do you know how many hours it takes for a dev to this? Even for just modifing the theme? Think again ;)

I will buy this module because it worth the 5 Bucks for the work he have.

All my modules and plugins are free and i add a lot of hours, most of them where based on existent modules/plugins.

Keep up the great work cyandark :blesta:

P.S- @cyandark in the future change from pay 5 Bucks to "I accep donations starting at 5 bucks" lol

Blesta don't allow you to copy their modules code and then just sell it on sooo, and if I was to make integrations from free templates and charged for them I think I would be in very big trouble… You can't just take free things people have spend time coding the core to then charge for it. Donations is fine. But to charge for other peoples code and then a few edits is wrong so I can see why people are complaining.

If you want to edit something that's fine you could make the files and charge for them (because of your time and effort) and then you let them replace the old ones, as long as it's your work. 

Not working.

Client Statistics Tab:

Oh noes!

a:1:{s:3:"url";a:1:{s:5:"empty";s:12:"Missing URL.";}} on line 782 in /home/user/public_html/components/modules/module.php 

/home/user/public_html/components/modules/cpanelextended/cpanelextended.php(1450): Module->log(NULL, Object(cPanelApi), 'output', false)
/home/user/public_html/components/modules/cpanelextended/cpanelextended.php(1593): cpanelextended->parseResponse(Object(cPanelApi))
/home/user/public_html/components/modules/cpanelextended/cpanelextended.php(1562): cpanelextended->getStats(Object(stdClass), Object(stdClass))
/home/user/public_html/app/controllers/client_services.php(106): cpanelextended->stats(Object(stdClass), Object(stdClass), Array, Array, Array)
/home/user/public_html/lib/dispatcher.php(111): ClientServices->manage()
/home/user/public_html/index.php(21): Dispatcher::dispatch('/clientes/servi...')
{main}

Other Client Tabs

Unknown error

Using:

Cpanel: 11.50.0

Module: cpanel extended ver 3.0.1

Original pluging workking fine.

Another bug, it does not save notes added to a server.

@Kurogane that error is probably caused because the module domain/username is missing for client. Ie. it does not know their cpanel account info.

The cpanel extended is not interchangeable with the default cpanel module.

You either need to import the original cpanel user accounts or recreate it.

@Kurogane that error is probably caused because the module domain/username is missing for client. Ie. it does not know their cpanel account info.

The cpanel extended is not interchangeable with the default cpanel module.

You either need to import the original cpanel user accounts or recreate it.

What this mean? not interchangeable? i just use separately.

So, what is the "better way" to install this module?

• 2 weeks later...

When I click on statistics, I'm getting this error:

a:1:{s:3:"url";a:1:{s:5:"empty";s:12:"Missing URL.";}} on line 782 in /home/xxx/public_html/blesta/components/modules/module.php

Printing Stack Trace:
#0 /home/evolvewe/public_html/blesta/components/modules/cpanelextended/cpanelextended.php(1450): Module->log(NULL, Object(cPanelApi), 'output', false)
#1 /home/evolvewe/public_html/blesta/components/modules/cpanelextended/cpanelextended.php(1593): cpanelextended->parseResponse(Object(cPanelApi))
#2 /home/evolvewe/public_html/blesta/components/modules/cpanelextended/cpanelextended.php(1562): cpanelextended->getStats(Object(stdClass), Object(stdClass))
#3 /home/evolvewe/public_html/blesta/app/controllers/client_services.php(106): cpanelextended->stats(Object(stdClass), Object(stdClass), Array, Array, Array)
#4 /home/evolvewe/public_html/blesta/lib/dispatcher.php(111): ClientServices->manage()
#5 /home/evolvewe/public_html/blesta/index.php(21): Dispatcher::dispatch('/blesta/client/...')
#6 {main}

When I click on statistics, I'm getting this error:

a:1:{s:3:"url";a:1:{s:5:"empty";s:12:"Missing URL.";}} on line 782 in /home/xxx/public_html/blesta/components/modules/module.php

Printing Stack Trace:

#0 /home/evolvewe/public_html/blesta/components/modules/cpanelextended/cpanelextended.php(1450): Module->log(NULL, Object(cPanelApi), 'output', false)

#1 /home/evolvewe/public_html/blesta/components/modules/cpanelextended/cpanelextended.php(1593): cpanelextended->parseResponse(Object(cPanelApi))

#2 /home/evolvewe/public_html/blesta/components/modules/cpanelextended/cpanelextended.php(1562): cpanelextended->getStats(Object(stdClass), Object(stdClass))

#3 /home/evolvewe/public_html/blesta/app/controllers/client_services.php(106): cpanelextended->stats(Object(stdClass), Object(stdClass), Array, Array, Array)

#4 /home/evolvewe/public_html/blesta/lib/dispatcher.php(111): ClientServices->manage()

#5 /home/evolvewe/public_html/blesta/index.php(21): Dispatcher::dispatch('/blesta/client/...')

#6 {main}

Did you just change the module from cPanel to cPanel Extended in the packages? That will lead to errors.