[Module] Cpanel Extended V3 - The Best Update Ever Made. With Softaculous And Webdisk Support. With A New Design.

Abdy

Yes because I had to run the importer first or else the usernames and passwords won't transfer.  Shouldn't I be able to?

There's no import map for this module, we've got one for the TastycPanel, and they also have a importer from cPanel to TastycPanel. But that's a paid module and not this one. Otherwise you have to import them to cPanel, then make new packages for new clients.

Here's what I did:

I setup Blesta with the core cPanel module, created my packages and then did the WHMCS import with manual package mapping.  Then, after all the data was imported, I tried to switch the packages to use this module.

Not going to work?

Here's what I did:

I setup Blesta with the core cPanel module, created my packages and then did the WHMCS import with manual package mapping.  Then, after all the data was imported, I tried to switch the packages to use this module.

Not going to work?

You can't do that it just breaks as you can't change the module of packages. You can if you copy the package and make a new one. but you can't do it to packages already made.

You can't do that it just breaks as you can't change the module of packages. You can if you copy the package and make a new one. but you can't do it to packages already made.

So I guess I can't use it or I have to manually enter all of the usernames and passwords after the import.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

If you suspend a service and client log in to cpanel via blesta, the client have root access on all accounts in cpanel. You should disable all views on client if the service is suspended :)

That's going to be fixed in Blesta CORE-1570, personally cPanel shouldn't let anyone in if it's suspended themselves, and if they do then there's no issue because they can try anything they like and it won't work, but I don't use it so I can't tell if it does or not. And if it's root access then that's a issue with the module or cPanel.

If you suspend a service and client log in to cpanel via blesta, the client have root access on all accounts in cpanel. You should disable all views on client if the service is suspended :)

already talked about this subject here . http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3434-client-can-view-the-tabs-for-suspended-services/ you can add your vote to accelerate the work or it .

• 1 month later...

Images,you can see upgrade button in cpanel extended v2,i tryed even without v2 and I coud install it.I had to rename directory in one or two other modules also.If you look at code you can actualy see paths and directory names if hardcoded.But like I said I didn't upgrade from 3.6.0 yet none of blesta installation(production or dev. variant) so can't try on 3.6.1

image.jpg

cp1.jpg

image sharing sites

I supose files in your screenshot are not from cpanel extended v3?You probably put this screen shot just as example?i'm asking  Because in cpanel extended there is no cpanel.php but cpanelextended.php and this file is not one you have to rename ,you need to rename root foldler

Edit:

I just sow your video you are renaming file insted module root foldler.

Content shoud look like this when rename module root foldler Cpanel-Extended-master to cpanelextended

cpanelextended/

api

language

views

cpanelextended.php

readme.md

I supose files in your screenshot are not from cpanel extended v3?You probably put this screen shot just as example?i'm asking  Because in cpanel extended there is no cpanel.php but cpanelextended.php and this file is not one you have to rename ,you need to rename root foldler

Edit:

I just sow your video you are renaming file insted module root foldler.

Content shoud look like this when rename module root foldler Cpanel-Extended-master to cpanelextended

cpanelextended/

api

language

views

cpanelextended.php

readme.md

I was making a folder and entering it not renaming a file I clicked it to copy the name.

Thanks to all for your feedback, I installed a fresh installation of the latest version in my localhost and works fine, I Added the composer.json file (You can download form the github repo), I guess that blesta uses now the composer.json file for display and recogonize the modules (if this incorrect, Please correct me), but I'm not sure. 

You can view the following video: https://youtu.be/ClQLJhs_OOc