Ghostbill - Order Forms Bundle.

Abdy

Hi :blesta:

We are working in a new and unique-design order forms that we decided to share with the community.

List of Order Forms:

1. Metro Boxes - Added: 12/07/2015
  2. Flip Cover - Added: 12/07/2015
  3. Wizard Bill - Added: 12/07/2015
  4. BookShelf - Added: 12/07/2015
  5. Pathos - Added: 12/07/2015
  6. HostBill - Added: 13/07/2015
  7. Apital - Added: 13/07/2015
  8. Triple Box - Added 13/07/2015
  9. Premade Sliders - Added 14/07/2015
  10. Rot Boxes - Added 14/07/2015
  11. Square Boxes - Added 14/07/2015
  12. Cloud Order - Added 15/07/2015
  13. Box Slider - Added 05/08/2015
  14. Startup - Added 15/08/2015
  15. Backupsy - Added 15/08/2015

How To Install:

Put the folder of the order form that you wish install to /blesta_installation/plugins/order/views/templates/

Ghost-Bill-master.zip

Thanks for sharing Cyndark, I have tried a few from the listed and I really like the HostBill order form.

Just one issue I noticed, If you Have 2 groups in 1 order form it does not show Group selection as other blesta forms. It shows Wizard list order form and then after selecting a product it shows the Hostbill Order form with the same items again.

post-10485-0-75959700-1436778522_thumb.j

They look amazing mate. Do you have a PayPal Donation email address to send a donation too?

Thanks for sharing Cyndark, I have tried a few from the listed and I really like the HostBill order form.

Just one issue I noticed, If you Have 2 groups in 1 order form it does not show Group selection as other blesta forms. It shows Wizard list order form and then after selecting a product it shows the Hostbill Order form with the same items again.

That's how Blesta does it by default, you click the group you'll see the order form, the List was made to show more than one group in a list format.

Thanks for All for your comments.

Update: Apital & Triple Box Added :blesta: 

They look amazing mate. Do you have a PayPal Donation email address to send a donation too?

That's how Blesta does it by default, you click the group you'll see the order form, the List was made to show more than one group in a list format.

You can found the email in the main post :blesta: and Thanks. :)

Wowcha, that looks so nice, and I've added your GhostBill to our 2016 design community add-ons as our Choice (aka recommended) :) If you can PM a high quality logo of yours I can use that :)

Many thanks for sharing  :)

I will also tomorow doing a litle donation (im on my smartphone in bed lol its 23:20/at night eheh)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...