[Plugin] Quotes/estimates Plugin

Blesta Addons
Message added by Michael,

Important Notice:

We have received reports that this developer is not responding to support requests. Some extensions may not be compatible with newer versions of Blesta.

14 minutes ago, Blesta Addons said:

This is a very strange issue, any screenshot that can help us to investigate the issue

Wish think that we have not give you support for it ? personally i visit the forums almost every day, and providing help for other freely !!!! we are supporting Blesta and offering addons since v3 was released  in 2013, if i remember well !!!

Okay then why was I left in the dusts here 

then? 

Further more I was complaining specifically regarding the site. There been a vast different between releasing and supporting products yet very limited support for accessing your site.  

That is why I am so upset about this.  

2 minutes ago, MineHarvest66 said:

Okay then why was I left in the dusts here 

then? 

Further more I was complaining specifically regarding the site. There been a vast different between releasing and supporting products yet very limited support for accessing your site.  

That is why I am so upset about this.  

that issue was from your side not our side, because you was using the zoom accessibly feature !!!

What is...

Epp Registrar

Generic Domains Module

Cookie Cuttr

Blesta Connect

Cpanel Manage Partner NOC

Data Pools

GeoIP Updater

Knowledge Base

Logicboxes Gsuite

Logicboxes Reloaded

Logicboxes Resellers

Membership Module

Monolog Viewer

=========================

As a helpful suggestion, at https://blesta-addons.com/plugin/membership_club/main/

...it would be user-friendly if you could provide URL links on each plugin's name so that we can go directly to a description page for each plugin. 

Have all these been tested with Blesta 4.1 and PHP 7.0+  ?

4 minutes ago, MineHarvest66 said:

We are releasing and supporting and updating our plugins, you can install our free widget and you will see what we release and what we upgrade .

We are trying to offer our best to support blesta, we have released a lot of addons free in the past, but the lock of donations we can't have a staff to work in the addons, since we have changed our model business we have released and updated more than 20 addons in the last 4 months .

6 minutes ago, Blesta Addons said:

Available as addon .

it's a private plugin for internal use.

I ask because there WAS a plugin that we installed 1 or 2 years ago that caused the same RE-load phenomena to happen.

I just cannot remember what the name of the plugin was so that I do not activate it again.

What was the name of the plugin ?

3 minutes ago, Blesta Addons said:

that issue was from your side not our side, because you was using the zoom accessibly feature !!!

Let's get things straight... 

1. Firstly I was NOT referring to that but rather the scrolling of your site.  

2. Even if it were to be a problem with that as a responsible business person your job is to also provision to accessibly.  

If you don't agree to these (and help me fix my problem regardless) I am not able to support you and your products. Because as I said before what's the point if no support is provided for accessibly?

3 minutes ago, turner2f said:

What is...

Epp Registrar

Generic Domains Module

Cookie Cuttr

Blesta Connect

Cpanel Manage Partner NOC

Data Pools

GeoIP Updater

Knowledge Base

Logicboxes Gsuite

Logicboxes Reloaded

Logicboxes Resellers

Membership Module

Monolog Viewer

As a helpful suggestion, at https://blesta-addons.com/plugin/membership_club/main/

...it would be user-friendly if you could provide URL links on each plugin's name so that we can go directly to a description page for each plugin. 

Have all these been tested with Blesta 4.1 and PHP 7.0+  ?

are you in the forums? all our released we put it in the marketplace forums plzase check and search them https://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/forum/28-the-marketplace/

all our plugin are open source and compatible with php 5.4+ , of course if there are any issue we can check it and provide a fix.

2 minutes ago, Blesta Addons said:

We are releasing and supporting and updating our plugins, you can install our free widget and you will see what we release and what we upgrade .

We are trying to offer our best to support blesta, we have released a lot of addons free in the past, but the lock of donations we can't have a staff to work in the addons, since we have changed our model business we have released and updated more than 20 addons in the last 4 months .

Which plugins have you tested with PHP 7.0+ and Blest 4.1 +  ?

2 minutes ago, turner2f said:

I ask because there WAS a plugin that we installed 1 or 2 years ago that caused the same RE-load phenomena to happen.

I just cannot remember what the name of the plugin was so that I do not activate it again.

What was the name of the plugin ?

that plugin is private and we never released it to public, but of you find any plugin do the same behavoir we can fix it for you, just send us the zip file.

3 minutes ago, MineHarvest66 said:

Let's get things straight... 

1. Firstly I was NOT referring to that but rather the scrolling of your site.  

2. Even if it were to be a problem with that as a responsible business person your job is to also provision to accessibly.  

If you don't agree to these (and help me fix my problem regardless) I am not able to support you and your products. Because as I said before what's the point if no support is provided for accessibly?

So you say our website is not scrolling for you when zoom accessibility are enabled, if that is the case this is something we can look at, i'm totally open to any suggestion or discuss, i'm not a boy to ignore some parts of peoples, we are here to help each others and provide only the good thing, Relax sir and let me say what i can do in your case, you are welcome even if you don't subscribe in our website . :blesta:

5 minutes ago, Blesta Addons said:

So you say our website is not scrolling for you when zoom accessibility are enabled, if that is the case this is something we can look at, i'm totally open to any suggestion or discuss, i'm not a boy to ignore some parts of peoples, we are here to help each others and provide only the good thing, Relax sir and let me say what i can do in your case, you are welcome even if you don't subscribe in our website . :blesta:

Correct it just not scrolling properly when I am viewing your website. Basically all it does is either takes me to the top or the bottom.  I am really confused on why as this only happened to me on two other sites (apart from yours). 

1 minute ago, MineHarvest66 said:

Correct it just not scrolling properly when I am viewing your website. Basically all it does is either takes me to the top or the bottom.  I am really confused on why as this only happened to me on two other sites (apart from yours).

i think, and i'm not sure, this can happen in some custom css. but just give me some time to test it and back to you.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Joseph H said:

Possible bug

We created a quote for a client, All was good. But on the client side accepting the quote creates an Profoma Invoice ok, but does not change the status of the quote to approved.

Clicking accept again creates another invoice.

I will to reproduce the case with proforma enabled.