Add Links Without Modifying Blesta Code

AllToolKits.com

Question

9 answers to this question

Create a plugin. Your plugin should define a getActions method as shown in the example here, which will set a link in the client primary navigation that will link to a page you create in your plugin.

If you want two primary navigation links, you would need to create two plugins at the moment, as plugins, currently, can only register one unique action. This will change when CORE-1697 is completed.

Thanks, this info helped me to create link.

How i can display content  without affecting the header and footer?

When i click the link i just want to display Say  "Hello World" in the content area, where the top header and  footer, also left side should not be changed .

Just the content area need some content change , how we can achieve that ?

How i can display content  without affecting the header and footer?

you can do that , without any probleme . just add the content you want to show , blesta handle the header and the footer .

When i click the link i just want to display Say "Hello World" in the content area, where the top header and footer, also left side should not be changed .

Just the content area need some content change , how we can achieve that ?

That one is the obstacle , you need some expertise code to achieve this, and i was thinking to add feature request to blesta , that allow us to send content to the right side and keep ledt side handled by blesta .

like the client_main controller . something in the view we set like

$this->Widget->ShowSideBar(true);

that way we can display the client info tab with the main content we want .

Activa is right .

let say i have plugin X , when i access it page it show a full page not a left side and right side for content .

normally we need to use the same logic used in some part like admin_clients.php . this controller by default has left and right side .

what really i suggest is to make client info left side a global methode that wa can call it and include it in our plugins . there are no option to show client info and our plugins content without writing and coding the left side .

what i prefer really is a option to use a full page or divded page between client_info and content , and that should be in native code .

widgets , will be shown in the dashboard . i'm talking in any other page , let say we want to mae downloads show in a page with client info , that is possible with a simple code ?

You can create the client info sidebar as a partial template (client_main_myinfo.pdt for client interface, and admin_clients_view.pdt for admin) in your plugin's controller by passing it all the data it will use and then make it available to your plugin's template for output.

You can create the client info sidebar as a partial template (client_main_myinfo.pdt for client interface, and admin_clients_view.pdt for admin) in your plugin's controller by passing it all the data it will use and then make it available to your plugin's template for output.

this is what i doing now , but i prefer to not send all the data every time i want to use this method .

but is not a big probleme . the big probleme related to this thread is the limitation links can plugin add :(