Ability To Move A Service From One Client To Another

This was actually delayed because it turned into something bigger with being able to move other items like invoices and transactions and more to another client. I'd like to simplify it and focus on the most important items, which I think are services, and expand it in the future. Thoughts?

This was actually delayed because it turned into something bigger with being able to move other items like invoices and transactions and more to another client. I'd like to simplify it and focus on the most important items, which I think are services, and expand it in the future. Thoughts?

If it would just move the service and ignore everything else, that would be fine.

Generally you do not want to move past invoices and transactions when this is done. At most, you'd want to move current open invoices, but that's not a big deal to do manually as it varies case by case.

If it would just move the service and ignore everything else, that would be fine.

Generally you do not want to move past invoices and transactions when this is done. At most, you'd want to move current open invoices, but that's not a big deal to do manually as it varies case by case.

that is exactly what i have in v2.5 :) , move just services without any related thing , and move invoices without anyother related thing  .

You can move services via the services table search the client ID (ID in the url) and then change the client ID on the service ID you wish to move.

• 3 months later...