Are Things Slowing Down @ Blesta?

Potato

Question

Hi,

I havn't been on Blesta in a while and thought I revisit to see what new features have been added ect. I must say, I'm rather underwhelmed.

Back in August 2014 or around that time, there was talks of a Mass mailing tool with various options, and affiliate system being spec'd up etc..... but I can't see anything of these now.

How are things going?

4 answers to this question

Nothing has been slowed down just they have been focusing on the stuff people need :) the mass mail is in the next version.

Sure, appreciate that, I've been looking through the Changelogs etc. I just felt since over a year ago, these things where being 'spec'd' up that after a year, they'd be implemented.

Welcome back Potato! Are you waiting on those plugins in particular? We had to focus on some other features including config option upgrades/downgrades and more. But, the mass mailer is planned for 4.0!

Thank you; Yes, personally, I'd love to see those. I made comments/suggestions for features for these when I first came to these boards, felt they would have been options people would need (nothing too crazy, just small-scale suggestions with good functionality).

I recall, that how Blesta handles the setup of domain names etc. could do with a revamp, how are things sitting with this these days?

Great that MM is coming in 4.0, a timescale for affiliate would be great also.

Cheers.