How To Display Payment Method In Invoice

wantoo

Hello,

I've unsuccessfully tried to find how to include the "payment method" used for paid invoices (on a new line into quickbooks template)...

I mean, I'd like to show a new line below "note" where we could see:

" Invoice has been paid by:"

- PayPal...

- (or) Offline...

- (or) Credits

Is there a way to catch this value at (paid) invoice template rendering?

Thanks for your help ;)

Thank you Activa for your answer

I'm using Blesta 3.3.2 (as I use J!Blesta 1.1.0 which is not 3.5 ready yet, I had to downgrade Blesta from 3.5 to 3.3).

You are right. I have merged the two 3.5 / 3.3 quickbooks_invoice_pdf.php files and it appears that 3.3 one doesn't have any payment_options array nor drawPayments() function...

I'll try to copy/paste 3.5 quickbooks_invoice_pdf.php in my 3.3 installation to see if it works and fix. I hope meta['display_payments'] & $this->invoice->applied_transactions exists or the fix could be tricky!

Well... it's tricky!

There's too much (new) code to manually add (admin_company_billing_xxx & functions...etc) that I have to leave my hands off the keyboard before breaking my install. I will have to wait for J!Blesta update before upgrading Blesta to 3.5.x again :(

Anyway thank you Activa for your remark, I didn't realized that Blesta 3.3 lacked of this function...