[Plugin] Resend Welcome Email

Blesta Addons
Message added by Michael,

Important Notice:

We have received reports that this developer is not responding to support requests. Some extensions may not be compatible with newer versions of Blesta.

Hello Again

we bring free and exclusive content , this time is the Resend Welcome Email plugin .

Plugin initially developed as an utility for admins to resend the welcome email to a given client , this will reduce the time to answer some tickets and give a easy way to the staff .
description from blesta staff :

Often times services are manually entered into Blesta that are pre-existing, or staff opts not to send a welcome email at the time of service creation. Later, it may be necessary to send a welcome email to the client for a service for which no welcome email was originally sent.

screenshoot :

resend_welcome_email_1.png

resend_welcome_email_2.png

This Plugin is tested in our test server , no bugs at the moment .

this  plugin requiere the Access (Free) subscription .

Order Link

as always the installtion steps is :
1 - download the file http://blesta-addons.com/
2 - upload the resend_welcome_email folder inside plugin directory .
3 - goto plugins , and install resend welcome email Plugin .
4 - enjoy the free content .

The Plugins / Modules take from us a lot of time , so any donation are welcome .

Any Suggestion/Bug Please report it here .

• 4 weeks later...

lol, since my son wen to pre-school in the beginning of Octuber i have been sick lol, I think is thecause all children playing with each outher and im not 100% imune to all :P

First child, so im learning eheh ;)

Even now im not 100%, my nose drops watter drops lol :blesta:

lol, since my son wen to pre-school in the beginning of Octuber i have been sick lol, I think is thecause all children playing with each outher and im not 100% imune to all :P

First child, so im learning eheh ;)

Even now im not 100%, my nose drops watter drops lol :blesta:

Hope you get better mate.

• 1 year later...
On 01/04/2017 at 5:34 AM, turner2f said:

Will there be a way for us to send an " Account Registration Email  " ?

This would be for those times when we need to setup the account manually in the middle of the night, and do not yet want to send a "Welcome Registration" email until daylight hours.

Is this possible or already built-in ?

+1  for this .

On 04/01/2017 at 5:34 AM, turner2f said:

Will there be a way for us to send an " Account Registration Email  " ?

This would be for those times when we need to setup the account manually in the middle of the night, and do not yet want to send a "Welcome Registration" email until daylight hours.

Is this possible or already built-in ?

the Account registration email didn't have any option to send the password .

we will look into this to add in in the next version .

@Blesta Addons -

Was going to give this plugin a shot but I went to your website and won't let me download it. I just keep getting the following error: https://screencast.com/t/zbVUhRYkSYw and I don't see where to create an account just to download the plugin. Side note, it seems there is an issue with your website where it doesn't let you scroll to the end of the page and your footer gets cut off in the middle of it.

25 minutes ago, viablethought said:

@Blesta Addons -

Was going to give this plugin a shot but I went to your website and won't let me download it. I just keep getting the following error: https://screencast.com/t/zbVUhRYkSYw and I don't see where to create an account just to download the plugin. Side note, it seems there is an issue with your website where it doesn't let you scroll to the end of the page and your footer gets cut off in the middle of it.

http://blesta-addons.com/order/signup/index/registration

Thank @Licensecart for the help .

10 hours ago, viablethought said:

@Blesta Addons -

Side note, it seems there is an issue with your website where it doesn't let you scroll to the end of the page and your footer gets cut off in the middle of it.

the site scroll work for me, indeed we are working in a new layout site that will be updated when we finish the full work in it .

@Blesta Addons -

On OS X 10.11 and Firefox 50.1.0 there is a scrolling issue where it doesn't allow you to scroll to the very bottom of your website.

I installed the plugin but not what I had hoped for, I need something that invokes the re-sending of the Account Creation email, had a client this week claim he never received it after I created the account for him, wound up just forwarding the copy I received because I am BCC'd on each one. No biggie though, hopefully will find a solution for this issue.

Thanks.

@Blesta Addons

On 1/12/2017 at 8:58 AM, Blesta Addons said:

the Account registration email didn't have any option to send the password .

we will look into this to add in in the next version .

If you go to ...https://docs.blesta.com/display/user/Account+Registration

You will find that the Password shortcode is...

{password}    The client's login password

• 3 months later...
On 05/05/2017 at 9:38 AM, gosuhost said:

this wont work using php 7.0, gives me blank page, works if i switch to 5.6 but certain function forcing me to use 7, is there a fix?

We will check this and back to you, maybe the

On 16/01/2017 at 8:17 AM, turner2f said:

@Blesta Addons

If you go to ...https://docs.blesta.com/display/user/Account+Registration

You will find that the Password shortcode is...

{password}    The client's login password

for account registration, we have found no way to send passwords, the passwords is stored in database crypted, we can't decrypt it !!!, also exist the reset password option in login page.

• 4 months later...