Plugin: Auto Cancel

Paul

A plugin was developed that can automatically cancel suspended services. It will be included, but not installed by default, starting with 3.6.0 BETA 2. 

To install:

1. Download auto_cancel_1.0.1.zip
  2. Unzip, and upload the auto_cancel directory to /plugins/
  3. Go to Settings > Company > Plugins > Available and click to Install
  4. Configure the plugin

Please note that this plugin is DESTRUCTIVE. It will scheduled services that are suspended for cancellation. If you don't want to automatically cancel suspended services after a certain period of time, do not install this plugin.

This plugin is only compatible with Blesta 3.6 and greater

Please report any issues or suggestions in the beta forums. Thanks!

it would be perfect if the staff recieve notice by email for canceled serviced .

A staff and a client email when cancelled? (see Mike's feature request http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/5112-notice-service-cancellation-email/)

Or, send an email to clients, and Staff can BCC subscribe to that if they want. Would the emails need to be different?

the plugin put the service in cancellation and with use_module false . so when the cancellation proccessed it will not use the module to cancel the service ?

if that's true , it should be the use use_modue , that way the service canceled from blesta and remote server .

another issue i see here is the invoces created for this service . normally it should also delete the associated invoice to that service .

the plugin put the service in cancellation and with use_module false . so when the cancellation proccessed it will not use the module to cancel the service ?

if that's true , it should be the use use_modue , that way the service canceled from blesta and remote server .

another issue i see here is the invoces created for this service . normally it should also delete the associated invoice to that service .

When the scheduled cancellation cancels the service, it will be processed through the module. It works the same as if you schedule a service for cancellation manually, except the plugin does that.

Voiding unpaid invoices that are not past due at the time the service is cancelled is planned, but it has nothing to do with this plugin. See CORE-1686

A staff and a client email when cancelled? (see Mike's feature request http://www.blesta.com/forums/index.php?/topic/5112-notice-service-cancellation-email/)

Or, send an email to clients, and Staff can BCC subscribe to that if they want. Would the emails need to be different?

from my anwser in the other thread .

for me, a simple email notice for both , but i prefer something like the fallowing :

for staff a simple email with cancellation notice .

for clients , first notice of cancellation after X Days . and email for cancellation notice . (why , if the service has a cancellation fee , the clients should be alerted about a cancellation in the road that will generate a invoice with XX amount )

When the scheduled cancellation cancels the service, it will be processed through the module. It works the same as if you schedule a service for cancellation manually, except the plugin does that.

Voiding unpaid invoices that are not past due at the time the service is cancelled is planned, but it has nothing to do with this plugin. See CORE-1686

This CORE-1686 resume and resolve the issue .

i have refreshing yesterday for a solution without hacking the core files, and i have remember the events , we can a a event to this plugin for services.cancel , and send email if this event has veen trigger ?

i have refreshing yesterday for a solution without hacking the core files, and i have remember the events , we can a a event to this plugin for services.cancel , and send email if this event has veen trigger ?

Having an event for services.schedulecancel would be immensely helpful.  It'd be triggered upon a service being scheduled for cancellation.  We'd also need the inverse event upon unscheduling the cancellation.