[Notice] Service Cancellation Email

Michael

1+

for me, a simple email notice for both , but i prefer something like the fallowing :

for staff a simple email with cancellation notice .

for clients , first notice of cancellation after X Days . and email for cancellation notice . (why , if the service has a cancellation fee , the clients should be alerted about a cancellation in the road that will generate a invoice with XX amount )

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Please see CORE-1912

Suggestions on sample email template content are welcome. Also, thoughts on the 2 notice proposal (email to clients on scheduled cancellation, and actual cancellation). Perhaps these notices should be able to be enabled/disabled independently. I suggest we have them both, or at least final cancellation notices disabled by default.

Please see CORE-1912

Suggestions on sample email template content are welcome. Also, thoughts on the 2 notice proposal (email to clients on scheduled cancellation, and actual cancellation). Perhaps these notices should be able to be enabled/disabled independently. I suggest we have them both, or at least final cancellation notices disabled by default.

I love the idea of both mate.

Scheduled Cancellation:

Hi {contact.first_name}!

This is a confirmation that your {product_name} service is scheduled for cancellation on {date_cancelled}. If you made this by mistake please login to your account. 

Login at.. http://{client_url}login/ 

Click on "manage" on the service row, click on "Cancel Options" and then check "Do not cancel".

Thank you for using {company.name}!

• 3 months later...