I Want To Upgrade

FiRaRi

Hello, i want to upgrade my blesta version 3.6.0 from 3.3.0

Last year when i try upgrade, lost turkish language. System automatical continue default language. So i must again replace all documents.

So i dont want to again have a same mistake. How i can do this ?

When you upgrade final release than you are offcourse do it by uploading patch(aka only new files) and it is considered upgrade but if you do it with beta than you will overwrite all files because betas are whole Blesta installation not patches,so be carefull....

Upgrading from v3.3.0 to v3.6.0 (currently beta) requires you to upgrade with all 3.6.0 files--there is no 'patch' available for upgrading minor versions.

The first step is to backup all of your current files and the database before attempting to upgrade.

If you have a set of Turkish language setup in Blesta, such as from the Translator, they should be defined in their own tr_tr directories. These files don't get overwritten because Blesta only comes with en_us. The only reason your language would have been overwritten is if you defined your Turkish translations in the default en_us files.