Locked Invoice Stuck In Loop

LukesUbuntu

Currently i have a invoice stuck in a cron loop and can not clear, version of blesta is 3.6 only posting as bug as i have no issues on any version. But then also first time paypal subscription payment.

C0HQ0JQ.png

The user had a monthly bill and decided to pay by PAYPAL Subscription (paypal module with usd currency) and now caused this loop, it has been stuck for 4 days

I removed the service/invoice but its still stuck in cron he is getting 3 invoices every day and im not sure how to stop. I have looked over this solution of running and upgrade which didn't work, this also could be related to  CORE-1827 but not 100% sure.

Here is a dump of cron error and this is the full error back

Attempting to run all tasks for *******.co.nz.
Attempting to renew services and create invoices.
Error: Undefined property: stdClass::$precision #0 /home/*******/domains/billing.*******.co.nz/public_html/app/models/invoices.php(1255): UnknownException::setErrorHandler(8, 'Undefined prope...', '/home/*******/d...', 1255, Array)
#1 /home/*******.co.nz/domains/billing.*******.co.nz/public_html/app/models/invoices.php(1186): Invoices->updateTotals('82')
#2 /home/*******.co.nz/domains/billing.*******.co.nz/public_html/app/models/invoices.php(136): Invoices->setClosed('82')
#3 /home/*******.co.nz/domains/billing.*******.co.nz/public_html/app/models/invoices.php(894): Invoices->add(Array)
#4 /home/*******.co.nz/domains/billing.*******.co.nz/public_html/app/controllers/cron.php(336): Invoices->createFromServices(1, Array, 'USD', '2015-09-30 00:1...', false, true)
#5 /home/*******.co.nz/domains/billing.*******.co.nz/public_html/app/controllers/cron.php(209): Cron->createRenewingServiceInvoices()
#6 [internal function]: Cron->createInvoices('3f1c4a57fa6b43c...')
#7 /home/*******.co.nz/domains/billing.*******.co.nz/public_html/app/controllers/cron.php(135): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#8 /home/*******.co.nz/domains/billing.*******.co.nz/public_html/app/controllers/cron.php(97): Cron->all('3f1c4a57fa6b43c...')
#9 /home/*******.co.nz/domains/billing.*******.co.nz/public_html/lib/dispatcher.php(121): Cron->index()
#10 /home/*******.co.nz/domains/billing.*******.co.nz/public_html/lib/dispatcher.php(24): Dispatcher::dispatch('/cron/', true)
#11 /home/*******.co.nz/domains/billing.*******.co.nz/public_html/index.php(24): Dispatcher::dispatchCli(Array)
#12 {main}All tasks have been completed.
Attempting to run all system tasks.
All system tasks have been completed.

Not sure how to fix/resolve this or how to get more of debug dump as it cuts off code filenames  any help in solving or getting more debug dump would be appreciated plus i don't really want to re-install.

Are you saying it is creating 3 new invoices per day? Or, he is getting a copy of the same invoice 3 times per day?

If the service was removed, I don't see how new invoices could be created. If the invoices were removed, I don't see how it could be sent out. I think we may need some clarification.

This is the reason the cron task is stalled:

Error: Undefined property: stdClass::$precision #0 /home/*******/domains/billing.*******.co.nz/public_html/app/models/invoices.php(1255): UnknownException::setErrorHandler(8, 'Undefined prope...', '/home/*******/d...', 1255, Array)

In v3.5.1, currencies were updated to include precision. The only reason you would not have currency precision when using Blesta v3.5.1+ is if the upgrade was not run. After you upload all of the files for a newer version of Blesta, you must make sure you run ~/admin/upgrade/ in your browser and follow the steps to upgrade (basically just click a button).

After you run the upgrade, head over to [settings] -> [Currencies] -> [Active Currencies]. All currencies should have a precision set (i.e. number of digits after the decimal place). You may need to update NZD (and other currencies) to their expected currency precision.