Can I Override, The Built In Client/services/review/ Page, Without Modifying The Source Code In The App Folder?

bobs@sectorlink

I've made a plugin that does Hourly billing and it needs to override how the built in controller for client/services/review/ works, so it will also display some new features.

It is possible to do this without changing the core (controller or views) files for it, in other-words: I want to be able to do updates without re-copying over files to the core system. I was told that the new invoice plugin does this somehow, but I haven't had a chance to look at the code....

Right now the only way I've got it to work is by adding an include (in the core view file /var/www/blesta/app/views/client/bootstrap/client_services_review.pdt) to my plugin view, which is not what I want, as I will have other things I will also need to hack in that way as well.

I hope its possible, to override how the tab for client/services/review page works, with some controller logic of my plugin. How would you go about extending a plugin to override the main controller file?

Thanks, in advance.

Also, has anyone already made an hourly plugin I could use, just checking...I could not find one in the forums...

Sincerely,

Bob