Where Is The Controller File For Client_Services_Review.pdt?

bobs@sectorlink

I've tried to do a full search for client_services_review on all files, but end up with no results in NetBeans.

I also, did a debug_print_backtrace in the template file, but am still not sure where the controller for this template exists:
debug_print_backtrace();
#0 include() called at [/var/www/blesta/vqmod/vqcache/vq2-lib_view.php:124] 
#1 View->fetch(client_services_review, ) called at [/var/www/blesta/lib/controller.php:277] 
#2 Controller->render() called at [/var/www/blesta/lib/dispatcher.php:128] 
#3 Dispatcher::dispatch(/client/services/review/6) called at [/var/www/blesta/index.php:27]

I want to use $this->client->id (the client ID) or $client, but cannot since $this and $client are not in scope in the template file: /var/www/blesta/app/views/client/bootstrap/client_services_review.pdt 

url = https://XXX.com/client/services/review/6

All I want to do is add one line of code to the controller file (I just cannot find which controller/method I need to add to) via vqmod: $this->set("client", $this->client);

Thanks.

Manage Configurable Options for ...VPS, then click Review.

This is where the client_serivces_review is loaded.

FYI: I'm not sure if this is part of Proxmox V2 (version:1.7.0 by Mohamed Anouar Achoukhy)? I think the template is loaded before that module gets added in...?

I would think it lives in, /var/www/blesta/app/controllers/client_services.php, I've tried to add $this->set("client", $this->client); to a few methods, but still I get an error that $client is not defined...