Checkout & Pay 404 Error

florin.hangu

Question

20 answers to this question

Using my mobile and cpanel.

I can do almost same thing i can do on pc from my phone.

I've replied to your PM, without having the ability to check with you everything from files to blesta itself I come to the conclusion that it's probably a missing file when you uploaded Blesta. And there's a few incidents with cPanel when extracting zips, so that's probably the cause as you mentioned cPanel.

I just visited your site and make order,but at last step insted redirecting to gateway checkout page it generate this error

Oh noes!<strong>cart</strong> is not a valid method in controller <strong>checkout</strong> on line 117 in /home/vdspacen/public_html/gazduire-web.xyz/lib/dispatcher.php

Printing Stack Trace:
#0 /home/vdspacen/public_html/gazduire-web.xyz/index.php(21): Dispatcher::dispatch('/order/checkout...')
#1 {main}

I wonder if it's a bug.

Open /plugins/order/controllers/checkout.php and change this:

$this->redirect($this->base_uri . "order/checkout/cart/" . $this->order_form->label . "/");

to this:

$this->redirect($this->base_uri . "order/cart/index/" . $this->order_form->label . "/");

Then try to process an order. Do you still experience the 404 error, or do you receive a normal error?

That sounds like an error attempting to process the order with the module. Your module may be misconfigured, as Blesta is unable to determine the appropriate module row from which to provision the service. You should re-check your module settings and make sure your package is setup correctly to use an available module row from that module.

I use version 3.6.1 and a customer had the same issue yesterday. Using the Standard order form, the error occurred on the submit of the last step (review + enter new client details). The service and client registration were created successfully but instead of showing the order complete page the 404 page was shown.

I tried 5 times to make this error happen again but it wouldn't.

I use version 3.6.1 and a customer had the same issue yesterday. Using the Standard order form, the error occurred on the submit of the last step (review + enter new client details). The service and client registration were created successfully but instead of showing the order complete page the 404 page was shown.

I tried 5 times to make this error happen again but it wouldn't.

I suspect that issue is a bug that can be resolved as I mentioned in post 14. A condition of duplicating the issue is that you must encounter an error such as not filling out all required fields. We're tracking this as CORE-1937.