[Module] cPanel Extended Module for Blesta (Broken)

Abdy

This module doesn't work on the latest version of Blesta and may not work on previous versions.

When this has been fixed the op can remove the warning notice. 

First Look to cPanel Extended v6.0

We are in the final stretch, only 4 days left until the end of the crowdfunding campaign, you can still make your contribution to support the development of this module and get your cPanel Extended license up to 50% cheaper than the final selling price. Or you can even get the unencoded version (without ionCube) exclusively from the crowdfunding campaign at FundRazr

________________________________________________________________________________________

Crowdfunding Campaign

module_hero.png

Due to the Blesta updates and the constant changes of the cPanel API, the module has been broken down over time.

I have received several messages here in the forum commenting on various problems they are having with the module.

In addition to this, several bugs and even security issues have been found, many of these directly inherited from the old cPanel Extended from ModulesGarden code that was released under the MIT license.

As a solution to all these problems, we consider that the best option is to completely rewrite from scratch the module using the latest cPanel SDK (Authentication by Tokens) and the latest development standards. (PHP 7 and PSR-2)

The process of rewriting a module as complex as cPanel Extended is a very time-consuming process, so it requires the development team to be full-time involved in its development to ensure a quality and safe product. This is one of the reasons why we are raising funds, in order to finance the time that will be spent on development.

Because cPanel Extended is a totally free, ad-free and open source module, it does not represent any monetary income for us, so it is complicated for us to schedule specific time to maintain the module, therefore we decided to make the next version, a paid module, in order to afford the time of development and maintenance and avoid abandoning the module. 

Although cPanel Extended will now be a paid module, we will release a completely free "cPanel Extended Lite" version, with all the functions of cPanel Extended v5 (But without bugs :p), Also by supporting the financing of cPanel Extended, you will also be helping to the free version receive the same maintenance and development as the paid version.

What if we don't reach the goal? If we do not reach the campaign goal within 30 days, all the backers will receive a refund.

If you want to support the development of cPanel Extended, you can see more about our crowdfunding campaign here: 

Go to Crowdfunding Campaing

________________________________________________________________________________________

cPanel Migrator Plugin

During the course of the campaign, several users have reported various problems with cPanel Extended v5, from simple bugs to problems that impede the correct running of the business. 

We know how important it is to have a reliable tool and fully functional in a business, to avoid problems with the customers. Since cPanel Extended v5 no longer meets the security and reliability requirements to be used in a business, we have developed cPanel Migrator, a simple plugin for Blesta that allows you to migrate temporarily all the packages, services and servers from cPanel Extended v5 to cPanel core, until the new version of cPanel Extended is released. 

The tool can be downloaded free of charge from the following link: https://github.com/CyanDarkInc/plugin-cpanel-migrator/archive/master.zip 

cPanel Extended

cPanel Extended automates accounts provisioning and allows your clients to manage their web hosting accounts in the Blesta client area! The module eliminates the necessity of logging in to cPanel as it relocates many of its functionalities and advantages directly to your Blesta.

Your clients will no longer need to leave your website! Everything they need to manage their accounts, websites and services effectively will be found in one place - your client area. With cPanel Extended your customers will be able to manage their FTP accounts, domains, email accounts, databases, applications, SSL certificates and many more. 

That is not everything! Our module will allow you to set up ready products in your Blesta and configure them in the same way as your cPanel Packages. This is a fantastic and convenient time saver! In addition, you will be able to easily adjust each product and decide which functionalities are available to your clients. A full control in a single pane of glass!

There are many reasons to invest in this gorgeous module and we presented you only a few of them. You can be more than sure that both you and your clients will be really satisfied with this choice. Choose the most advanced and fully-featured solution for your web hosting business.

Features:

• New Statistics Design
  • WebDisk Support
  • Install Any Script from Blesta (Softaculous)
  • DNS Zone Editor (Supports A, AAAA, MX, TXT and CNAME)
  • Email Fowarding
  • Preview of the Hosted Site
  • Change Password from Blesta

Update 4.1:

• Backups Support
  • New Softaculous Section
  • Firewall Section
  • New Stats Design

Update 4.2:

• Fixed the problem that requires a License for install the module.
  • Now, You can enable or Disable some sections for some specific packages.
  • Now, You can set the Reseller Limits (Web Quota and Bandwidth) from Blesta.
  • Now, You can Enable or Disable the "Username" and "Password" field in the Order Page. 

Update 4.2.1:

• This fix a error that not generate a Password if you disable the password field in the order form.

Update 4.3

• This fix a error that appears trying to add a Reseller Account. (I hope)
  • This fix a issue with the email tags.
  • This fix the Accounts count issue.
  • You can get noticed and download future updates, Directly from the admin area of Blesta. 

Update 4.3.1

• Notice when a update is available has been removed.

Update 5.0

• Manage the account from the admin panel.
  • Ability to add a suspension reason when you suspend a service in the admin panel.
  • Page2Image API updated. (Requires a Page2Image Account)
  • Auto-Detect domain when a domain type order form is used. 
  • Ability to change the password to a MySQL user from Blesta.
  • Login to cPanel using Single Sign-On (No more hidden forms, with the password in plain-text)

Update 5.1

• Fixed Blank Suspension Reason.
  • Optimized for Blesta 4.0

Update 5.1.1

Screenshots:

448728f140dd2a984e7467958bfb3737o.png

7dbc198dd1d1dba8c7891141d64ff1abo.png

19375ed7913fba5c1092c2668ac6fc54o.png
e6312e151e31e9b08d86a7bbbdec5796o.png

Do you know what the email template tags are for the following when using this module?

Control Panel URL (before propagation)

Server IP

Temporary FTP Hostname

My welcome emails are blank for those values right now....

Thanks.

For cPanel you can use: 

http://{service.cpanel_domain}/cpanel  -> http://yourclient.com/cpanel

Or (Recommended):

https://{module.host_name}:2083/ -> https://server1.yourawesomecompany.com:2083/

Server IP is not possible.

For FTP hostname you can use:

ftp://ftp.{service.cpanel_domain}/ -> ftp://ftp.yourclient.com/

Best Regards

For cPanel you can use: 

http://{service.cpanel_domain}/cpanel  -> http://yourclient.com/cpanel

Or (Recommended):

https://{module.host_name}:2083/ -> https://server1.yourawesomecompany.com:2083/

Server IP is not possible.

For FTP hostname you can use:

ftp://ftp.{service.cpanel_domain}/ -> ftp://ftp.yourclient.com/

Best Regards

Thanks for the help.

{module.host_name} is not working for me and I do have information entered within the module setting (an IP address).

By having an IP entered in Hostname, I thought I could use

Server IP: {module.host_name} in my welcome email

Thanks for the help.

{module.host_name} is not working for me and I do have information entered within the module setting (an IP address).

By having an IP entered in Hostname, I thought I could use

Server IP: {module.host_name} in my welcome email

If you are using a IP address in Hostname you can use the Hostname tag for IP.

I don't know why not works, I will try to fix this in the next update.

can you import the functiuons to the core default cpanel module ? it would be greate to use the default core with that functions .

Is a big work port all functions to the core module, but I'm working in a importer, for import from Tasty cPanel or cPanel (Core) to cPanel Extended.

Thanks for such a great plugin, just migrated over to it from tasty, however i did so via the database and although everything on the front end works absolutely brilliantly I can now only update packages via the database. It's not that big of an issue as I'm just happy to have a working plugin after tasty but just wondering if you came across this before when attempting to update a package.

edit: I've just tested it when creating a brand new package using the module and get the same result...

Oh noes!

call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'cpanelextended' does not have a method 'validateLicenseKey' on line 478 in /home/user/public_html/blesta/components/input/input.php

Edit: whoops one more oh noes (guess id never clicked email forwarders before):

Oh noes!

Files does not exist: /home/user/public_html/blesta/components/modules/cpanelextended/views/default/emailforwarder.pdt on line 120 in /home/user/public_html/blesta/lib/view.php 

Thanks for such a great plugin, just migrated over to it from tasty, however i did so via the database and although everything on the front end works absolutely brilliantly I can now only update packages via the database. It's not that big of an issue as I'm just happy to have a working plugin after tasty but just wondering if you came across this before when attempting to update a package.

edit: I've just tested it when creating a brand new package using the module and get the same result...

Oh noes!

call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class 'cpanelextended' does not have a method 'validateLicenseKey' on line 478 in /home/user/public_html/blesta/components/input/input.php

Edit: whoops one more oh noes (guess id never clicked email forwarders before):

Oh noes!

Files does not exist: /home/user/public_html/blesta/components/modules/cpanelextended/views/default/emailforwarder.pdt on line 120 in /home/user/public_html/blesta/lib/view.php 

I will solve this error in the next update. Thanks for your feedback.

Update:

Problem solved in 4.2 :blesta:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi!

I love your module and use it for Blesta.

After upgrading to 4.2 the module does not work at all. It does not bring up the options in the client side after clicking on the settings button. (The module is installed, verified the connection to the server)

Or do I need to enable something?

Hi!

I love your module and use it for Blesta.

After upgrading to 4.2 the module does not work at all. It does not bring up the options in the client side after clicking on the settings button. (The module is installed, verified the connection to the server)

Or do I need to enable something?

Hi,

The 4.2 version have a Database change, please go to Packages section and go to your Hosting Package and wait that the Module Settings Load.

Now simple press Save Package and Done. The files will be updated according to the new database change. :) If you need more help, Please send me a PM.

I'm curious to know why you have database upgrades being processed when re-saving a package rather than upgrading the module?

I forget it that Blesta have a method for upgrading modules. I will implement the changes in the next update. :blesta:

Great update, just what the doctor ordered. sent you a donation. thanks again.

ps on the package settings page where you can enable and disable features you've put subdomain twice but the second one corresponds to parked domains.

Thanks, I will correct the mistake in the next update. 

Hi, urgent fix needed please. i was excited for the update because you got rid of the need to enter a password during the order process, however it seems you aren't generating a password behind the scenes when the password field is disabled as the following error happens: "Password must be at least 8 characters in length."

thanks

Hi, urgent fix needed please. i was excited for the update because you got rid of the need to enter a password during the order process, however it seems you aren't generating a password behind the scenes when the password field is disabled as the following error happens: "Password must be at least 8 characters in length."

thanks

We will make a urgent update, I will post here again when I uploaded the Update.