[Module] cPanel Extended Module for Blesta (Broken)

Abdy

As promised previously, today I've tried the plugin again and it still does't work.

When clicking links such as 'Dashboard' and 'Softaculous' I just get PHP errors and when using the 'switch' links for CPanel and webmail the module directs you to 'https://localhost:2083'rather than your designated server hostname.  

It just doesn't work, hoping the developer sorts out these issues as I'd really love to use this plugin.

You are using a Control Panel in your Blesta Server?

Looks like is a server configuration mistake.

You are using a Control Panel in your Blesta Server?

Looks like is a server configuration mistake.

Would you care to elaborate?

I moved blesta to its very own server a week ago which is why I decided to try the module again. I had the same problems on the old CPanel server to though. Same problems, two different servers.

I actually think I've been trying the CyanDark module though. Is that the same as yours or different?

I actually think I've been trying the CyanDark module though. Is that the same as yours or different?

modulematic is just a brand name for cyandark. one in the same, except as the name suggests modulematic focuses on modules/plugins whereas cyandark is web design or something along the lines thereof.

Would you care to elaborate?

I moved blesta to its very own server a week ago which is why I decided to try the module again. I had the same problems on the old CPanel server to though. Same problems, two different servers.

Please Send me a PM with the PHP error that you gets with the module, You are Reseller or you have root access?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I am having an issue getting this installed. How do you install this? Do you just drag the whole contents to /components/modules/cpanel   ? 

unzip the file and Rename the folder to "cpanelextended" before you upload it to components/modules/

After that, login to Blesta and go to Settings -->> Modules -->> Available and install it. Everything should go smooth and you can configure your server(s) and package(s) after that.

• 1 month later...

Hi
DNS Zone Editor - I get a funny message: The data was successfully updated - even if the approve blank record ;)

in dns_zone.pdt

//Show TXT Records
			if($entry['type'] == 'TXT' && isset($entry['name'])) {
		?>
				<tr><td><?= $entry['ttl']; ?></td><td><?= $entry['name']; ?></td><td><input class="form-control" value="<?= $entry['txtdata']; ?>" disabled/></td><td><?= $entry['type']; ?></td><td><?= $entry['class']; ?></td><td><center><a href="?delete=<?= $entry['line']; ?>" <i class="fa fa-trash-o"></i></a></center></td></tr>
		<?php
			}

you can change to

//Show TXT Records
		?>
				<tr><td><?= $entry['ttl']; ?></td><td><?= $entry['name']; ?></td><td><textarea  disabled/><?= $entry['txtdata']; ?></textarea></td><td><?= $entry['type']; ?></td><td><?= $entry['class']; ?></td><td><center><a href="?delete=<?= $entry['line']; ?>" <i class="fa fa-trash-o"></i></a></center></td></tr>
		<?php
			}

post-33-0-67112100-1465743205_thumb.png

Hi

DNS Zone Editor - I get a funny message: The data was successfully updated - even if the approve blank record ;)

in dns_zone.pdt

//Show TXT Records
		?>
				<tr><td><?= $entry['ttl']; ?></td><td><?= $entry['name']; ?></td><td><input class="form-control" value="<?= $entry['txtdata']; ?>" disabled/></td><td><?= $entry['type']; ?></td><td><?= $entry['class']; ?></td><td><center><a href="?delete=<?= $entry['line']; ?>" <i class="fa fa-trash-o"></i></a></center></td></tr>
		<?php
			}
you can change to

//Show TXT Records
		?>
				<tr><td><?= $entry['ttl']; ?></td><td><?= $entry['name']; ?></td><td><textarea  disabled/><?= $entry['txtdata']; ?></textarea></td><td><?= $entry['type']; ?></td><td><?= $entry['class']; ?></td><td><center><a href="?delete=<?= $entry['line']; ?>" <i class="fa fa-trash-o"></i></a></center></td></tr>
		<?php
			}

Thanks, I will apply the patch in the next update. :blesta:

Update 5.0

• Manager the account from the admin panel.
  • Ability to add a suspension reason when you suspend a service in the admin panel.
  • Page2Image API updated. (Requires a Page2Image Account)
  • Auto-Detect domain when a domain typer order form is used. 
  • Ability to change the password to a MySQL user from Blesta.
  • Login to cPanel using Single Sign-On (No more hidden forms, with the password in plain-text)

16 hours ago, Kurogane said:

I've an error in version 5. For some reason i can't see the option in admin and client side

This what is show in version 5

Admin

oIag1pb.png

QKI1yDr.png

Client

AyNsSjn.png

Version 3.0.1

6qHqEfe.png

I need help here.

You need enable the options in the package. (Introduced in 4.x)

57 minutes ago, Kurogane said:

I see, but you need to specify or create a script if anyone upgrade previous version to version 5 need to re-save to apply these settings

I did it in the release of 4.3. When I release a update, I assume that the users always have the latest version.