[Module] cPanel Extended Module for Blesta (Broken)

Abdy

On 3/24/2016 at 8:23 PM, evolvewh said:

I want to let you know that Softaculous is not working. A 500 server error appears. cPanel Extended 4.3 and a Blesta 3.6.1

I just wanted to let you know that this still doesn't work in 5.1 but I also want to thank you for keeping this module actively updated.

5.1 fixed the issue I had from the last update where all of the tabs and functions were lost.

Thanks!

30 minutes ago, evolvewh said:

The page continually tries to load and never does. There are no error messages.

weird. When i tried to make it cause errors, a little red box appeared on top and it said there was an error. There were no details, but at least it showed an error

Maybe a firewall / timeout issue? I can't say for sure without more info. That's what usually happens to scripts who hit a CSF problem. 

Maybe @cyandark can chime in, and provide some log locations to see if you can find the exact error and what the script is doing. 

32 minutes ago, AnthonyL said:

weird. When i tried to make it cause errors, a little red box appeared on top and it said there was an error. There were no details, but at least it showed an error

Maybe a firewall / timeout issue? I can't say for sure without more info. That's what usually happens to scripts who hit a CSF problem. 

Maybe @cyandark can chime in, and provide some log locations to see if you can find the exact error and what the script is doing. 

It's interesting because all of the other tabs load. It's somewhat low priority but it would be nice to have it work eventually.

2 Feature requests : 

1 - Pass either the customer email, or the server admin email to WHM. That way, account-level notifications will be delivered to the right person

2 - A popup confirmation when performing a cancellation and when scheduling a cancellation from the admin side. These actions are not reversible, so a popup slowing you down a bit for this is really helpful. 

50 minutes ago, AnthonyL said:

2 Feature requests : 

1 - Pass either the customer email, or the server admin email to WHM. That way, account-level notifications will be delivered to the right person

2 - A popup confirmation when performing a cancellation and when scheduling a cancellation from the admin side. These actions are not reversible, so a popup slowing you down a bit for this is really helpful. 

1. Added to To-Do List

2. This is not part of the module. 

• 4 weeks later...