[Module] cPanel Extended Module for Blesta (Broken)

Abdy

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

We have finished the first Beta of the module, At this moment we are in the testing and quality control phase. On January 5th all contributors will receive an email with access to this new beta.

All the perks will be sent to all the contributors on January 12th, they will receive an email with the tracking number once it is dispatched.

Thank you for contributing to this project and happy holidays. :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2017 at 8:20 PM, cyandark said:

We have finished the first Beta of the module, At this moment we are in the testing and quality control phase. On January 5th all contributors will receive an email with access to this new beta.

All the perks will be sent to all the contributors on January 12th, they will receive an email with the tracking number once it is dispatched.

Thank you for contributing to this project and happy holidays. :)

Did i miss this email or has it been delayed?

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Ethelior said:

Erm, yes... whmcs... I was searching on the net and your forum came up for the cpanel extended ... I think I saw a url for github but it doesn't work... ! Any help would be appreciated...

And sorry for the question....!

Sorry but this is a Blesta forum, for the Blesta billing system. Please go to their community forums for help.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, FloXera-Jose said:

cyandark, mate, wassup with the module?

Are you building a new entire OS?...  :-)

I wouldn't get your hopes up if it continues I may have to mark the thread as broken module as the old one apparently doesn't work and the new one isn't coming.

1 hour ago, BlestaStore said:

I wouldn't get your hopes up if it continues I may have to mark the thread as broken module as the old one apparently doesn't work and the new one isn't coming.

If the new one truly is not coming, he will need to refund all of us who donated.

2 minutes ago, evolvewh said:

If the new one truly is not coming, he will need to refund all of us who donated.

That's the issue of donating, to donate you are essentially giving money to help it. If you bought it you would be protected by the money back guarantee / PayPal. But there's been no movement, no updates, no previews so I'm just watching and thinking shall we mark it as broken to alert others that the module is un-useable in it's current form.

20 minutes ago, BlestaStore said:

That's the issue of donating, to donate you are essentially giving money to help it. If you bought it you would be protected by the money back guarantee / PayPal. But there's been no movement, no updates, no previews so I'm just watching and thinking shall we mark it as broken to alert others that the module is un-useable in it's current form.

It was definitely broken and I would not advise anyone installing it now. This is going to set a precedence to not support any Blesta developers at this rate. Sad

Just now, evolvewh said:

It was definitely broken and I would not advise anyone installing it now. This is going to set a precedence to not support any Blesta developers at this rate. Sad

it depends I only invest after, unless paying for a custom one for myself where I put 50% up. I'll mark it as broken until he releases the new version.

24 minutes ago, BlestaStore said:

Even then, was a business donation. It's wasn't like donating to a cause. Aka he should still refund who all contributed for this as that was their expectations for doing so.  

Much like how you pre order a video game. If they don't deliver it then gamers want their money back right?

1 minute ago, MineHarvest66 said:

Even then, was a business donation. It's wasn't like donating to a cause. Aka he should still refund who all contributed for this as that was their expectations for doing so.  

Much like how you pre order a video game. If they don't deliver it then gamers want their money back right?

but with a pre-order you pay a retail shop, but with this people paid on a crowdfunded with all funds going even if they didn't meet the target. If I pre-ordered a game with Argos (uk shop) I'm protected by the UK laws and regulations but if the shop closed down and into administration I could lose everything. Happened to Game: https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/dec/05/playstation-4-gamers-frustrated-ps4-pre-order-failures-game-sony

The Guardian has received reports that PlayStation 4 pre-orders, specifically through the high street and online retailer Game, have been cancelled with little in the way of explanation or notice. Last week, gamers hit the PlayStation forum to complain about receiving cancellation emails from Game informing them that they would need to contact customer services if they wanted the order to be re-instated.

They only got their PS4 because Game was saved by another company.

9 minutes ago, BlestaStore said:

but with a pre-order you pay a retail shop, but with this people paid on a crowdfunded with all funds going even if they didn't meet the target. If I pre-ordered a game with Argos (uk shop) I'm protected by the UK laws and regulations but if the shop closed down and into administration I could lose everything. Happened to Game: https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2013/dec/05/playstation-4-gamers-frustrated-ps4-pre-order-failures-game-sony

They only got their PS4 because Game was saved by another company.

True but if a business cares about their customers they would go above and beyond their legal obligations. Even repaying via personal means if they has to.  

Just because they won't end up in court for it doesn't means they should not follow suit.  

Either provide target or pay them back, it's that simple. 

9 minutes ago, MineHarvest66 said:

True but if a business cares about their customers they would go above and beyond their legal obligations. Even repaying via personal means if they has to.  

Just because they won't end up in court for it doesn't means they should not follow suit.  

Either provide target or pay them back, it's that simple. 

I agree but its down to the person who started the funding we can't force them.