[Module] cPanel Extended Module for Blesta (Broken)

Abdy

I talked with some Blesta users here in the forum, Looks like a crowdfunding campaign is a better idea than find a sponsor who finances all the development. 

If you have any suggestions regarding this idea or related to the next version of the module, you can tell me here or send me a PM. :blesta: 

@FloXera-Jose The crowdfunding campaign is already active, you can check the main thread for more information or go directly to the campaign here: https://fundrazr.com/cpanel-extended?ref=ab_f6r2W1

After talking with some users, I finally decided to try luck with a crowdfunding campaign.

If anyone has any questions, complaints or suggestions you can write me a message, I will try to resolve the doubts as soon as possible.

:blesta: 

7 hours ago, cyandark said:

@FloXera-Jose The crowdfunding campaign is already active, you can check the main thread for more information or go directly to the campaign here: https://fundrazr.com/cpanel-extended?ref=ab_f6r2W1

After talking with some users, I finally decided to try luck with a crowdfunding campaign.

If anyone has any questions, complaints or suggestions you can write me a message, I will try to resolve the doubts as soon as possible.

:blesta: 

should have used Justgiving or kickstarter / indiegogo lol

4 hours ago, BlestaStore said:

should have used Justgiving or kickstarter / indiegogo lol

I didn't know Justgiving, it looks like a good platform.
At first I was planning to use Kickstarter, but unfortunately it is not available in my country. 

14 hours ago, agentmishra said:

if any one can help me how to configure the number of clients a reseller can create using plugin

i am unable to find any... (i mean any help)

I'm not sure that is supported right now but it may be in the new version that the developer is looking to get funding for:

On 9/25/2017 at 2:53 PM, agentmishra said:

if any one can help me how to configure the number of clients a reseller can create using plugin

i am unable to find any... (i mean any help)

The module can't limit the number of clients, you need use ACL directly from WHM. Probably I will add this option in the next version.

During the course of the campaign, several users have reported various problems with cPanel Extended v5, from simple bugs to problems that impede the correct running of the business. 

We know how important it is to have a reliable tool and fully functional in a business, to avoid problems with the customers. Since cPanel Extended v5 no longer meets the security and reliability requirements to be used in a business, we have developed cPanel Migrator, a simple plugin for Blesta that allows you to migrate temporarily all the packages, services and servers from cPanel Extended v5 to cPanel core, until the new version of cPanel Extended is released. 

The tool can be downloaded free of charge from the following link: https://github.com/CyanDarkInc/plugin-cpanel-migrator/archive/master.zip 

We are in the final stretch, only 4 days left until the end of the crowdfunding campaign, you can still make your contribution to support the development of this module and get your cPanel Extended license up to 50% cheaper than the final selling price. Or you can even get the unencoded version (without ionCube) exclusively from the crowdfunding campaign at FundRazr.

We have also created a video to show you the progress and current status of the development of the module, as well as some of its new features. 

Today is the last day of the campaign, make your contribution and get your license 50% cheaper than the final price and a free T-Shirt with a lot of love. 

We will release a Pre-Alpha version (The version showed in the video) the next week only between the contributors.

Your contribution is an investment, this product will be loved by your customers and even can help you to gain more new clients, the return of the investment is guaranteed.

Make this product happen with a little investment starting at $50.

K'mon people, let's help cyandark achieve is goal.

If we are serious about our  commitment to our customers we need to have great tools available for them.

cPanel Extended is a great piece os software that help all our customers do their jobs in a much easy way directly from their client area.

Your contribute is essential to help cyandark doing great software for the community. There is no free launch. 

25 bucks is a pack of beers. Just drink water this weekend and help our friend.

Although the campaign has ended, you can still contribute to the development of this module by pre-ordering your license with up to 50% discount until November 30, when the pre-sale phase will close.

Please note that pre-sales do not include T-Shirt, Sponsorship and/or access to alpha and beta versions. All the contributors will receive an email at the end of the week with the first pre-alpha version of the module, in order to get feedback to help us to make a better product and an easy development.

Pre-Order Now!  https://fundrazr.com/cpanel-extended?ref=ab_f6r2W1