[Module] cPanel Extended Module for Blesta (Broken)

Abdy

If the default works then it's not that issue I mentioned as the default one should work like the extended, but you can't swap from blesta's to this you have to use new packages.

I had assumed I would need to switch packages, which isn't a problem (I'm purely in testing phase at the moment). Of course I won't be doing any of that until I can get the server added. My only worry about using an unofficial plugin is support being dropped, in which case I'd have to roll back to the default CPanel plugin. 

In any case, I look forward to testing once this issue is resolved. 

Also @Licensecart your site was a great resource when I shifted over to Blesta, lots of useful content. 

I had assumed I would need to switch packages, which isn't a problem (I'm purely in testing phase at the moment). Of course I won't be doing any of that until I can get the server added.

Ah awesome :).

My only worry about using an unofficial plugin is support being dropped, in which case I'd have to roll back to the default CPanel plugin. 

ModulesMatic (CyanDark) are good guys they won't drop support.

Also @Licensecart your site was a great resource when I shifted over to Blesta, lots of useful content.

You're welcome glad it helped :blesta: we will keep adding more as we can :).

My only worry about using an unofficial plugin is support being dropped, in which case I'd have to roll back to the default CPanel plugin. 

Indeed but let's not overreact that support is "nonexistence" since even though this is a core issue of it. It haven't been 24 hours since the issue appeared on this thread. Now if some time passes and NOTHING happens then sure their loss leading marketing isn't great. 

Indeed but let's not overreact that support is "nonexistence" since even though this is a core issue of it. It haven't been 24 hours since the issue appeared on this thread. Now if some time passes and NOTHING happens then sure their loss leading marketing isn't great. 

Remember it's a weekend and not everyone works on a weekend :). I live on this forum.

Agreed, we need to allow them time to reply. From earlier replies it seems they're quick to fix any issues. I'm just also glad someone else is having the same problem!  :lol:

Remember it's a weekend and not everyone works on a weekend :). I live on this forum.

Good point, hadn't even thought of that. Just a waiting game now  :)

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Although we are a sub company of CyanDark, We don't offer 24/7 Support.

@austentine We never drop the support, We are a sub company of CyanDark, That one of the primary business is the Web Development, ModuleMatic have the same Staff of CyanDark and CyanDark have more than 3 years in the market. We only are using another name for our Blesta Products.

@licensecart I guess that this forum is your home. haha Thanks for your help. :)

@MineHarvest66 and @austentine Please send me the Logs of the cPanel Extended. 

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Although we are a sub company of CyanDark, We don't offer 24/7 Support.

@austentine We never drop the support, We are a sub company of CyanDark, That one of the primary business is the Web Development, ModuleMatic have the same Staff of CyanDark and CyanDark have more than 3 years in the market. We only are using another name for our Blesta Products.

@licensecart I guess that this forum is your home. haha Thanks for your help. :)

@MineHarvest66 and @austentine Please send me the Logs of the cPanel Extended.

Thanks for the reassurance.

At the moment CPanel extended isn't generating any logs on my system. @MineHarvest66 also said he was experiencing the same problem.

@MineHarvest66 and @austenite I uploaded the update that is available for download from GitHub or Blesta Marketplace.

I'm Unable to replicate the error, I tried with 2 different reseller accounts. I made some changes that I guess that are causing this problems.

Thanks for the update and quick turnaround, awesome! I'm out at the moment and won't be back in front of my computer until later. I'll give this a try as soon as I'm home and report back. :)

Thanks for the update and quick turnaround, awesome! I'm out at the moment and won't be back in front of my computer until later. I'll give this a try as soon as I'm home and report back. :)

I will be back later as well so if I do not see a report by you by then. Then I shall take the time to try it out while your still unavailable. 

@MineHarvest66 and @austenite I uploaded the update that is available for download from GitHub or Blesta Marketplace.

I'm Unable to replicate the error, I tried with 2 different reseller accounts. I made some changes that I guess that are causing this problems. 

I am confused because I still see the latest on the Market Place as 4.2.1 (https://marketplace.blesta.com/#/extensions/10-cPanel%20Extended)

I was able to access my packages no problem, just the problem as screen grabbed above :(

Ahh it seem that the reseller is "unable" to provision a larger account so I guess it won't let me create a package because of this. Now that that is in mind I went ahead and created the one for now and this is what I get when I try to activate it.. 

a:1:{s:3:"url";a:1:{s:5:"empty";s:12:"Missing URL.";}} on line 782 in /home/diversi1/public_html/ca/components/modules/module.php 

Printing Stack Trace:
#0 /home/diversi1/public_html/ca/components/modules/cpanelextended/cpanelextended.php(1709): Module->log(NULL, '', 'output', false)
#1 /home/diversi1/public_html/ca/components/modules/cpanelextended/cpanelextended.php(469): cpanelextended->parseResponse('')
#2 /home/diversi1/public_html/ca/app/models/services.php(1092): cpanelextended->addService(Object(stdClass), Array, NULL, NULL, 'active')
#3 /home/diversi1/public_html/ca/app/controllers/admin_clients.php(3864): Services->edit('1', Array, false, true)
#4 /home/diversi1/public_html/ca/lib/dispatcher.php(111): AdminClients->editService()
#5 /home/diversi1/public_html/ca/index.php(21): Dispatcher::dispatch('/ca/admin/clien...')
#6 {main} 

I have no idea why this happening as all I did was click "activate" service after setting a password on the service..